Chapter 5

*that night*

Naruto sighed. "I can't sleep...ttebayo..." he groaned.

Kakashi looked at him. "What's wrong, Naruto?"

"Like I said, I can't sleep."

"I mean, what's wrong? Usually, you're sleeping like there's no tomorrow," Kakashi asked with his eyes widened in surprise.

"Well," Naruto started and looked away a bit.

"What is it?" Kakashi insisted.

"Well, it's Hinata. She confessed to me again. I'm now confused. I rejected her and said that I like Sakura-chan.."

Sakura shot her eyes open when she heard that. "What?!"

"Yeah, I lied. That was before. I just didn't know what to say. She's the first one to like me, confess, I mean," he said, looking down. "My like for Sakura-chan was just a crush, after all. I'm clueless when it comes to love~ttebayo!"

"Well,..do you like her?" Kaka shi asked. "Not as a friend but do you have romantic feelings for her?" Just how did a mission become a night for love talk?

Naruto looked at them seriously as he started to blush a little and scratching his cheek in embarrassment. "Actually, I'm began to like her a few months after she confessed. I started to notice her a lot more after that incident, you see. I don't know, but I began to find her really cute. Her personality is nice too, so I guess that's how I fell for her~dattebayo."

Kakashi smiled. "Then that wouldn't be a problem."

"You could say that I'm kinda cowardly. I got scared that she might reject me if I confessed to her. Now that she confessed to me, I messed up!"

Sakura sighed. "Man-up, Naruto! Confess when we get back to Konoha!! Apologize and confess!You gotta do this!" she said and punched him in the stomach. "YOU DON'T KNOW HOW LONG SHE WAS WAITING FOR YOU."

Naruto grinned widely. "You bet! I gained the courage to confess~ttebayo! Thanks, Sakura-chan and Kakashi-sensei," he said.

Kakashi sweatdropped. (These two are so enthusiastic...)

"Now I'm getting sleepy........" he said with a big yawn and fell asleep.

"Well that was fast," Sakura said with a sweatdrop and began to sleep too.