#10: Vixen Comes to Stay A While (Part 1)

A/N: Hai my beloved animals! :D I've decided to write a fanfiction! *loud claps from my readers* The first chapter will be up pretty soon, so enjoy this oneshot! Please vote and comment ;)

• • •

The rain poured down hard, the storm was raging outside. Judy and Nick were laying on the sofa, Judy on top of Nick. They had their heads turned toward the TV, watching the movie 'You Again'. It was Friday, movie night for the two. Nick let his arm wrap around Judy who was wearing his oversized Hawaii shirt. When a knock was heard on the door it made the two jerk up. Judy climbed off of Nick and headed towards the door, ignoring the fact that she was only wearing his shirt.

"Hello?" She asked, cracking open the door.

Nick sat up and watched Judy open the door.

"Vixen?" she asked.

His ears twitched while he saw the arctic fox, wet, standing on her doorstep.

"Hey B-Bunny," she shivered,"Can I come in?"

Judy paused but opened the door for her. Vixen came in with a suitcase trailing behind her. She saw Nick sitting on the sofa with no shirt on. Vixen held her breath and sat next to him. Nick scrambled off the sofa and stood next to Judy who was wearing his shirt. She stood in front of Nick and crossed her arms under her chest.

"What's going on Vixen?" Judy asked.

The female fox cleared her throat, her white hair dripping water onto Judy's sofa. She wore a black rain jacket and shorts, her tail curled around her body.

"W-Well my boyfriend kicked me out and now I don't have anywhere to go. I tried to live with my brother but his wife doesn't like me and my mom is in jail right now..." She sniffled, her mascara running down her face.

"What about a hotel?" Judy asked.

"I don't have any money, my ex boyfriend took it all," she whimpered.

"Ok well I'll give you some money for a hotel and you can work it out with your boyfriend," Judy suggested.

Vixen frowned and looked at Nick with her blue eyes. Nick looked away and rubbed his neck nervously.

"Well maybe she can stay with us for a little while, just until she can work things out with her boyfriend," he said.

Judy looked over at Nick then back at Vixen. She was beaming, staring at Nick with wide eyes.

"Uhm sure ok, I'll get some blankets for you. Vixen you can change in my room, it's the door on the right," Judy said, going to her closet.

Once she left, Vixen stood up and hugged herself, smiling at Nick.

"Thank you Nicky, it's really sweet of you to let me stay. It's nice to have company," she said lowly, her tail waving side to side.

Nick gulped,"Ah you're welcome, you better get going, you have clothes right?"

"No Nick, I'm just going to go around naked," she smirked sarcastically.

He stepped back as he shook thoughts out of his head. "H-haha."

"Kidding," she said slyly before going over to Judy's room," or am I?"

She disappeared, closing the door slowly behind her. Nick scratched at his ears before Judy came from out from her bathroom carrying a pile of blankets. She walked up to him and moved the blankets from her sight.

"So where is she going to sleep?" Judy asked.

He shrugged,"On the sofa?"

Judy nodded,"You going to sleep with me?"