Chapter 38 Golden Coral :)

*At the place :) * 

Cody came over and opened my door, like usual. :).  I stepped out and took his hand. 

He openned the door, I smiled in a thank you. We weren't saying anything just enjoying eachothers presnce. 

"How many?" Said the guy by the counter. He looked about my age, and if i have to admit, a tad cute. ;) 

"Two." Cody said.

He nodded and showed us to our table. He kept looking at me. It was weird. Can't he see i'm on a date?? 

"My name is Chase, and i'll be your waiter this evening." 

I nodded and smiled. He smiled back and he left. 

"Imma gonna go get my food, be right back." I got up and kissed him on the cheek. 

I came back with some sald. Cody got up and got his food, with out a word. 

This Bella thing must be bothering him a lot. Maybe it's something else?  I don't know. I sighed. 

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D 

We were just about to leave when ' Chase ' tapped me on the shoulder.

"Yes?" I asked. 

"I w-was wondering i-if I-I co-could h-have your number?"

Was he just studdering? He was... this is so weird. 0.o 

"Umm... I'm on a date..." I said as Cody Snaked his arm around my waist.

"Oh, I'm so sorry!" He said and blushed and then walked away. 

"That was weird..." I said looking up at Cody. 

"I really wanted to punch him."

"What? Why?"

"Because he was hitting on you and he looked punchable. " he said smiling down on me. 

I nudged him. 

* At Cody's, well home. :) *

"SPILL!" Ali said as i walked into our room. 

I spilled. 

"My brother..." She said shaking her head. "He can be over proctive.. of his food... " 

I laughed. "Yeah..." 

* 11:30pm *

I shot up form my sleep. I was sweating. I had a horrible dream where Cody dumped me for Bella, because he thought i was cheating on him with Chase.....  I must have been yelling in my sleep. Ali was dead asleep still. That girl..... 

Cody walked in. 

"Are you okay? You were shouting."

"Yeah, i just had a bad dream..." 

"You want to tell me about it?" He said sitting next to me. 

"No...." 

"Okay." He kissed me on the fore head. And got back up. He was half way out the door when i said:

"Cody?"

"Yes?"

"Can I sleep with you tonight?"

He smirked. "Of course, Angel." 

I got up and followed him to his room. I crawled into his bed with him.

"Goodnight Angel." He said and kissed me.

"Goodnight Cody." I kissed him. " I love you, and only you, okay?"

"I love you too. And only you. " he said with that smile. He seemed a liitle confused.

I kissed him again and he kissed back. It didn't last long. 

I rolled over on my side, and Cody wrapped his arms around me. This is where i wanted to be, forever. :) 

------------------------------

Kay, this was a little longer, but yeah. HOPE U LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!! VCf!!!!!!!!!!!!