Chapter 19

---------------------Brittany's POV----------------------

The next morning, I woke up to my self coughing. I felt like I was going throw up any minute. I ran to the bathroom. My mom came rushing in, holding my hair back. 

After I threw up, I took a shower. I could barely stand but I manged. 

After my shower, I got dressed. In PJ's. I burshed my teeth, and laid back down. My phone rang, I looked at it. It was a text, form Cody. 

Cody: Hey, Did you have fun last night?

Me: Yes but now I feel very sick now.

Cody: Are you gonna be okay?

Me: I'll me better if you come see me.

Cody: I'll be right there.

With in minutes, he was here. Running into my room. He looked at me stopping in the doorway. I was under the covers. I peeked out and coughed. He looked sick him slef, and ran over to me and hugged me.  I coughed into my napkin. I took every minute of him holding me in. Being that I knew he couldn't be on break forever. 

"I love you," He said into my hair.

"I-I l-l-ove you to-o." I coughed and started shaking a little. 

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Ye-e-a-a-hh." I said. You could literly see that I was lying. 

"No your not," He pulled away from me. And looked at me. The experssion on his face was very, very serious. 

"I'm fine,"

"Brittany you need help,"

"I said Im fine!" I tried to yell but it wasn't working very well. My mother came in.

"What are you doing?" She saw my face and insantly came over to me. "Oh Brittany." She said pushing Cody out of the way to hug me. 

"Mom," I said. I looked at Cody. He looked worried. 

"Honey your shaking. Are you alright?"

"I'm fine,"

"No your not," They said sync. I sighed. They were right. I wasn't okay. I wasn't even sure I was bad. Horrible. That's more like it. I needed help. 

"No I'm not." 

"I'll go make you a doctors app." she said and left. Cody sat back down next to me. He held me close. I started to cry over the sharp pain in my throat.

"Its going to be okay, I promise." 

---------------Cody's POV------------ 

It was the next day and Brittany was getting ready. When she came out she said good-bye to me.

"Why are you saying good-bye?" I was coming with her, right?

"K fine ill see you later." 

"I'm coming with you to the doctors app." 

"NO your not."

"Yes I am."

"No your not. I think you can handle being without me for a few hours." Honsetly, I wasn't sure if I was. 

"Fine, I'm not going." 

"Yes,"

"But, I'm taking you." she smiled. 

*After the Doctors APP* 

-----------------Brittanys POV--------------------

"What did she say?" he asked when I sat into his car, whlie my mom got into the fornt. 

"I need to get a blood test." I've always hated those. 

"Oh, You wa-" 

"No," Why did he want to come to everything of mine? Not like we were married. Yet.