Chapter 23

About five weeks later, when I was finally able to go back to school, I had no calls form Cody. We had texted back and forth a few times, but that was all.

"What? No calls?" Abby said as we sat down at the lunch table. 

"Nope, nothing." I said poking at my food. 

"Im so sorry."

"It's not your fault."

"I know it just makes me feel better." 

"What about me?" 

"We could..... Go shopping at the mall? Have a mini fashion show?"

"I guess," I wasn't really up for it, but I needed some girl time. 

 After school, we had mom take us to the mall. Abby's mom was going to pick us up at five-thrity, and it was about two-thirty now, so that left about three hours. Should be enough. 

"Hey look at this necklace!" Abby said dragging me into the Clare's store. It was black with a heart on it. She grabbed and realized it had Cody's signature on it and put it back. 

"Okay on to something else." she said dragging me to the hair stuff.  She grabbed a purple head band with a black rose on it. " This is soo PRETTY!!"

"I know, how much is it?"

"About five dollars." 

"I'm so getting it!" 

"No I saw it frist!"

"Fine well share it."

"Okay..." 

"We left the store with a couple of other things and went to Forever 21. 

"What even is that?" I asked. I was looking at a shirt, or a skirt. I wasn't sure what it was.

"I think its a shirt..."

We moved on to the jewelry. After we went to about all the stores, and spent about $1oo, It was five twenty-five.

"Hey we should go back outside your mom will be here soon." I said.

"Yeah,"

After we got home, Abby wanted to spend the night being that it was friday and all.

I sat on my bed. I had one text form Cody. 

Cody: Are you coming to my concert tomarrow? 

Me: Ummm maybe.

Cody: Please??? Iv'e been dying to see you.

Me: well not enough to call me after 6 weeks.

Cody: look im sorry but i gotta go the fans are waiting.

I rolled my eyes. I knew this would happen. Thats why I tried not to get envoled with him. But no he had to go and get all Simpson on me.  

"What did he say?" Said Abby, who sat down next to me.

"He wants me to come to his concert tomarrow."

"Ooo great idea!" 

"I don't know," I said laying back, "Im kind of mad at him."