Chapter 13

Ok my sis and i share a room and shes listening to nicki manjia and wont use her headphones, sooooo bare with me. :(:

~~~~~~~~~~#Brittany's POV#~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We just sat there with the phone to our ears with out saying a word. I suddenly got " On The Line" stuck in my head. 

"I-I-I gotta go....." I heard my self say. 

"O-okay, "

I watched as my hand hung up. I couldn't believe I said what I said. I just sat there. Petrified. 

The next morning, I got up to get ready for school. I picked out a red t-shirt with a dragon-fly in rhinestones on it and jean shorts.  I got in the shower. When I got out I got dressed, brushed my teeth, etc etc. 

I went into the kicthen to get some breakfast. I poured a bowl of cereal and turned on the TV in the living room.  It was on the news. There was pictures of me and Cody. Going to the studio. And then pictures of me kissing that Steven........ I turned it off. 

Dang paps. 

I put my cereal in the sink. Looked at the time. 7:30am. Cody would be here in a few minutes to pick me up. I waited a few minutes. He didn't come. A few more. Nothing. 7:42am. I got to get to school at 8 so i grabbed my bag and headed out. I opened the door to see no one expect, Steven. I sighed.

"What do you want?" I asked and crossed my arms. 

 "I want you."

"Well you should be glad, I feel sorry for you because thats not gonna happen." 

"Yes it is."

"No it isn't." I looked passed him and saw Cody's car pull up. It didn't make sense. He had a car, and couldn't even drive. 

"Yes it is." 

"No it isn't." Cody got out of the car and saw that he was there and ran. 

"Yes it is." 

"No it isn't." But I didn't say it. Cody did it. My heart fluttered. Steven turned around, And Cody punched him. Steven fell to the ground in an Instant. 

"Are you okay?" 

"Yeah I'm fine." I said.  "Come on I gotta get to school." It appeared to me, that Cody never seemed to do any Schooling. 

"Hey, Codes?" 

"What hon?" When he called me 'hun' I felt weird inside.

"How come you never seem to do any schooling?" 

"I'm on break," he said. 

When he got to school, I got out and so did Cody. He pulled me in before i had he option not to. He kissed me. I kissed back. 

At lunch, Cody came and sat next to me. He was being with me every second possible. It was kind of weird, but I liked it.  He slid into a seat next to me. 

"Heeeyyy." He said and kissed me on the cheek. I blushed insanely but I don't know why. One day im begging him to go away and the next im begging God never to let him go. 

"Hi."  I dipped a french fry into my ketchup and shoved into my mouth..

"Whats up?"

"Not much, besides Mr. Kurby gave us unnecessary home work, AGAIN." 

"What does he want you todo now?" He asked.

"He wants us to do a report on a country. We got assigned ones."

"Which one did you get assigned?"

I smiled, " Australia!"