Chapter 20!

• Dedicated to Hatred of being sick

When I got home, I laid back down on my bed. I didn't want to have to get a blood test.  My mom worked tonight, so I would be all alone. I heard a soft knocking on my door. 

"ABBY!!!"

"I heard you were sick," She said worriedly. Ugh, Cody. 

"Yeah, Hows life?" ( I stold that form my friend, @FangGirl24 - lol)

"Good."

"Lucky."

"Sooo I heard he took you out?!?!?" 

I told her everything. She kept squeaking.

"When are you going to admit that you two are PERFECT for each other?"

"I don't know."  I laughed which turned into a cough. I laid back. I. Hate. Being. Sick. I groaned.

"What's the matter babe?" I looked up and saw Cody. When did he get here and when did Abby leave?

ugh.

"Umm, Im really sick?"

"Oh, well you still look beutiful." He said. He was wearing dark jeans, a red t-shirt, and a black leather jacket. I blushed. Feeling awkward in my pajamas. 

He sat down next to me and kissed me on the fore-head while pulling me into a hug. 

"I hate being sick,"

"I hate you being sick," He said still holding me.  

"Will you stay with me tonight? Mom hast to work and don't want to be alone." I looked up at him with puppy dog eyes.

"Of crouse I will." 

*Later that day*

After my mom left for work, Cody came into my room. He started to act like he was gonna sleep on my bed. Pft! Yeah right. Couch, Mista Simpson. 

"What do you think your doing?" 

"You asked me to stay with you." 

"Yeah stay with me, NOT sleep with me!" I coughed. I felt horrbile, so I gave into him and he laid next to me. I snuggled into him. He was warm. It was like the perfect human blanket.  I started to fall asleep while he was stroking my hair. 

The next morning, I woke up and Cody wasn't next to me anymore. To be honset it made me a little sad. I felt very sick. I think I was shaking. I seemed hot and cold at the same time. My teeth were chattering, and I was sweating. I looked at the clock. 6:00am. Mom wouldn't be home yet. Not for another hour at the least. 

"Cody?" I shouted as loud as I could. He came into my room. I looked at him with scared eyes. He came over to me.

"Brittany?" he came running over to me. 

"I-I-I'm s-s-c-car-r-red," I manged to sutter out. "C-c-a-al-l m-m-my mo-om." 

He grabbed my phone and called her.

"Hello? Miss Rush? She's shaking, and shes all sweaty. Ok well be right there." he said and hung up. He picked me up and took me out of my room. The last thing I remember was him saying "It's gonna be okay" and then I blacked out.