Chapter 14- Mission starts

Lucy's POV

The guild was filled with laughter, noise, and flying objects...like usual before I left.

When I came back, I explained everything to them, including the dragons, training, and mom, and it probably made them less worried.

I went up to Mira to get that smoothie. That smoothie I missed so much! Oh my smoothie!

I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned around to be greeted by a short, white haired girl. Lisanna. Well. The real one that I've never met.

"Hi, Lucy! I'm sorry for what I did before. I'll formally introduce myself. I'm Lisanna, sister of Mira and Elfman! Nice to officially meet you!"

"Hey, Lisanna! Hi. Oh, and I don't forgive you."

Her face dropped gloomily when I said that.

"Cause I don't need to forgive you! You never did anything wrong! It was that dark magic that posed you! Soooooooo... Friends?"

I put my hand out and she gladly shocked it. She smiled at me brightly.

But then she suddenly smirked. Not full of evilness like before though.

She leaned forward to me a bit and said,

"Hey Lucy. So, what's with you and Natsu? You guys seem close! Super close! Ooooooo! I know! You like him?"

I blushed furiously and was shocked but regained my posture.

"Lisanna! I thought you had a thing for him or something!"

She just continued smilking  (made up word that combines smiling and smirking) and continued.

"Nope! That was a kids thing and I like someone else now. So when are you planning to confess? I can't wait for my 300 Nalu babies!"

"Um. Lisanna, two things. One, I might confess after I pass my test. Two, you're drooling and acting too much like Mira now."

She then just looked like she was daydreaming or something and drooling.

Master suddenly called me, Natsu, Gray, Juvia, Gajeel, Wendy, Levy, Erza, Mira and Laxus up to his office.

When we got in there, I recognized a scent. A familiar one. I know.

"Lucy and Wendy, you two probably know already, but to the others, we have a special guest here that is going to introduce the quest here."

Everyone was all on guard though, because they felt an enormous magic level.

"Brats, meet Zeref. Again."

Zeref appeared suddenly and you can definitely tell the room was filled with confusion, fear, and anger.

I remembered again that I forgot to tell the crowd that Zeref was my brother. Whoops...(again)

I stepped forward and everyone was in their fighting stance, confused.

"I'm sorry I forgot to tell you guys, but Zeref is my brother." I just randomly stated.

The room was silent for a while.

.        .         .        .

But the silence was interrupted by a mixture of yelling from the group.

"Lucy! Did he threaten you?!"

"Lu-chan! Are you okay?!"

"Lucy, did something happen?!"

"Luuussshhheeee! I'm scaaaarrrrreeeedddd!!!"

"Hey, when did bunny girl meet Zeref?"

Me and Wendy just looked at each other and started laughing.

"No, guys! Zeref is my brother. Well, kinda. He's not biologically related but more of taken in by my mom. His uncontrollable dark magic was cured, so now you don't have to be scared!"

Everyone seemed to calm down after that.

"Now that everyone's calmed down, Zeref-ni, may you tell them now?"

"Alright. Lucy needs to go on an adventure. Wait. No. I wouldn't call it an adventure, but more of a test. A test to see if Lucy is worthy, and a test to see the Knights' skills. After clearing all tests, she will be crowned as the official princesses of the galaxies. You guys, are her Knights, the ones that support her. I requested for this group specifically to go with her. Of course, I'm asking this as a job. So at the end you will all get a reward. So. Will you accept?"

All of our eyes met together.

"Of course! Fairy Tail will never back out on a job!"

"Sure. It seems fun!"

"Hey Luce, I wonder if I'll be able to fight strong opponents!"

Zeref, using telepathy, sent a message.

It's quite the interesting group of friends you have here.

I just smiled. Knowing he's right, and that I love this family just as much as the other one.

"Okay. Since you agreed, the mission is to "defeat" Anelic. A.k.a. the one that controlled the guild. He is at the edge of the Snowy Mountains. I wish you luck."

"Wait, that's it?" Natsu asked.

"Yes, now go get ready."

We left and went to get ready for our adventure.

I took my suitcase and filled it with clothes and other stuff.

When I got back to the guild, the others were ready.

We went outside, and started walking to the train station, seeing the dragonslayers wanting to faint, even though we didnt even get our tickets yet. Not including me and Wendy.

After the tickets were paid, we got in the train with 3 sick dragonslayers, 1 matchmaker, 1 stalker, 1 stripper, 1 1/2 bookworm, 1 healer, 1 dramatic Erza, and 1 dragon girl.

It's a start of a new mission, isn't it?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Hey! We meet again! I'm sorry for late updates. On the good side, I've got more ideas for this book.   Oh! I finally posted the first chapter on my new book! Be sure to check it out! C ya next chapter!