Christmas Special!- Secret Santa(Nalu)

Natsu's POV

It's this time of the year again! Christmas! Well, almost. -_-

Everyone was partying like there was no tomorrow.

"Attention everybody!" Mira shouted as everyone turn to her.

"Everybody gets a free Christmas drink!" She said.

Mira made this Christmas drink a couple days back and asked me and Luce to test it out. It was awsome and sweet with a bit of sour with fizziness.

After everyone got one, we all cheered and chugged it all down.

"Now! For the next event, look under your cups! There is a name there. Now before Christmas, you buy a gift for that person and we exchange it on Christmas! Yup! It's Secret Santa, again!" Mira shouted excitingly.

Oh. I forgot about that event. Last year we did this but she passed out hats instead. I got Erza last year. It was easy. All I did was buy her a strawberry cake.

Who did I get this year? I looked under my mug and saw Lucy Heartfillia. I got Luce! She was out of Mongolia to visit someone last year and she missed it.

I wonder what I'll give her? I imagined Luce smiling and thanking me for her present. She's so cute! I blushed slightly.

Yup.

I like Luce.

I looked over to her and saw her still looking at the bottom of her mug and she was blushing a bit. Did she get a boy?

I felt a slight pain in my chest as I walked away, thinking of what to give her.

Happy was sleeping on my head and I walked pass this shop.

A beautiful item in the glass window caught my eye. I thought that it was cute and suits Luce. So I went inside to buy it.

After that, another thing in another shop caught my eye, once again. So I bought it.

When I went home, I decided to combine the two things together. I called Erza and Wendy over for help. When they came, Happy was teasing me that I like Luce. I do.

We worked on it for half an hour and finished. Luce is going to love it!

It resembles her a bit and reflects on her beauty. I also put something inside and wrapped it up. And now I'm done.

Now I'm bored. I sat on the floor, thinking about who Luce got and who got me. Happy and I decided to go to Luce's house to sleep. I walked over to her house with Happy still on my head and just got ourselves in from the window. I saw her asleep on the floor next to gift wrap, wrapped present, ribbons and a note.

I picked up the note and read it.

"I have loved you ever since that day I met you. You are special to me. Please go out with me."

Luce likes someone!? Who?! I was really angry and I felt that sharp pain again.

I ignored it and picked up Luce bridal style and put her on her bed. I stared at her beautiful face and skin, gently caressing her hair. I blushed and kissed her on her forehead before going to sleep next to her in bed with my arms around her waist.