Chapter 13- 2 Years and Return

Wendy's POV

Yaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our training is finally complete! Oh how time flies!

I looked over at Lucy-ne. She looked so happy! We waved goodbye to Celestia and went into the portal into Mongolia. I can't wait to see the guild's reaction! But Lucy-ne told me and Carla to hide our identities for now. She already sent a message to master that we come back today!

We stepped in front of the guild doors. I wonder how long it's been since the last time I've been here?

She kicked the doors open, everyone looked towards us but didn't recognize us because of our hoods.

A flash of pink suddenly sprinted fast here and hugged Lucy-ne. ;)

Whoops! We forgot about our scents because Gajeel also looked over at us. We forgot to tell them, too...

Natsu's POV

Ow! I got hit by a table that was flying from Ice Princess. How dare she do that?! I threw a barrel back at him but because he was talking to Juvia, it hit hime straight in the face and he fainted.

"HA! ICE PRINCESS I WON THIS TIME!!!

He got up and we started our daily Fairy Tail fight once again after we knocked over Erza's cake. We all remembered to be ourselves. We all promised her, after all, not to be sad. It's already been two years since she left.

A few minutes later, I smelled a familiar scent behind the guild doors.

I immediately looked over to see the doors fling open and two people in hoods stepped in.

I know it's her. She finally back!

Without warning, I sprinted over faster then I've ever been and hugged her. The one.

Lucy's POV

We waved Celestia goodbye as we stepped through the portal back to the place I left years ago. Everything seemed so nostalgic. I was almost like it was just yesterday when I left.

As we walked, I began to think. How is Fairy Tail doing? Are they having a fight again?

I tried to imagine how they looked. But I don't think they would change. I only left for two years, after all. I wonder how Lisanna is? I hope she's nice!

And of course, I thought of Natsu. He must have been upset that I left...hopefully.

When we reached the guild doors, I wondered how long has it been since the last time I've been here?

I kicked the doors open and before I knew it, a pink haired idiot tackled me into a hug. Oh Natsu...

The guild looked at us in a bit of confusion. But their eyes started to widen.

"Hey! We're back, Fairy Tail!"

After a second or two of silence, the guild cheered as some people started to come up.

Wendy was also tackled by Romeo. Oh isn't that cute!

I stared down to see that guy that's still hugging me.

"Ne, Natsu...can you let go of me now?"

He looked up, and gave me his wide, toothy grin that I missed so much.

"Welcome back, Luce!"