Chapter 2- Kicking You Out

Lucy's POV

I walked over to get my milkshake. The guild was still celebrating for Lisanna's return. Everyone's ignoring me except Wendy, Mira, Gajeel, Levy, Laxus, Juvia, master, and the exceeds. For some reason, when I'm near Natsu, Gray, Juvia, Gajeel, Wendy, Levy, Erza, Mira and Laxus, I feel this strange feeling of power. I suddenly just got hit by a bottle. I understand that the guild would be very happy, since Lisanna is back after years of her "death". But it has been 3 months by now. 3 months of being ignored by the guild except a few people. Natsu barely talked to me anymore. He never came to my apartment, and I kinda missed that.

Lisanna is cute, nice to the other members, and popular. I try to be friends with her. But I would be replied with a glare. I don't even know what I've done to her.

My thoughts suddenly stopped when Natsu walked up to me. I was pretty happy that he was finally talking to me again. But I never thought that he would say what broke my heart that day.

"Hey Lucy, I need to have a talk with you." What? He called me Lucy? He always called me Luce. I see Team Natsu behind him. I wonder what they need.

"What is it Natsu?" I asked him with a smile on my face.

"Soooooo. Lisanna is going to join Team Natsu. But the Team is full. That's why we're kicking someone out. And that person is you." Natsu said. I was shocked! Why?

"Why are you kicking me out? I thought we were a team?!" I told him, already on the urge of tears.

"Well, I guess you want to know the hard way. You are weak and useless. You always rely on your spirits. Once you're out of magic, you cry for help. You were always just a replacement to Lisanna anyway." He said as Team Natsu nodded and smiled, while Lisanna was smirking.

I couldn't believe it what I just heard. Natsu, the one that brought me to Fairy Tail, the one that took me out of the darkness from my past, the one that gave me warmth of a family, the one I loved, broke my heart.

I was starting to tear up, but I knew that would only let them call me weak again. Fighting my tears, I ran out of the guild, past my apartment, into the forest. I didn't care where, just a place where I can cry with nobody there.

Wendy's POV

I was talking with Carla, when I see Natsu-San telling Lucy-San something. I didn't know what it was,so I came closer to their conversation.

"...I thought we were a team?!" Lucy-San said to Natsu-San.

"Well, I guess you want to know the hard way. You are weak and useless. You always rely on your spirits. Once you're out of magic, you cry for help. You were always just a replacement to Lisanna anyway." I was shocked to see that the others wasn't stopping him, but smiling. I was disappointed. How could they say that to her?!

Lucy-San ran out of the guild. As she ran past me, I saw something that made me angry, that made me promise to protect her heart, to be there for her. I saw a tear, running down her cheek.

I went up to Natsu and slapped him in the face. I can tell he was surprised, but for Lucy-San, I know the pain she felt was more than a million times worse than this.

"How dare you talk to Lucy-San like that! She is one of the strongest people I know! How can you do that!?" I yelled at him.

I ran out with Carla and followed Lucy-san's scent. She went to the forest! When I got there, all I saw was Lucy-San there, crying.

I went up to her, and hugged her. She seemed surprised, but soon hugged me back, sobbing softly.

"Lucy-San..."

"Call me Lucy-ne" I smiled at her. I always loved her like my sister.

"Lucy-ne! I'm here for you! So don't cover your pain in your heart, kay?"

We talked for a while and laughed at some funny stories. Carla even fell backwards on a log while laughing! We all smiled at each other.

Lucy's POV

Wendy and Carla really lightened up my mood. As we are talking, a bright, white, light shined in front of us. From it came a beautiful being I was so shocked to see.

( long period of silence...)

A dragon.