New Years Special!- Date and Proposal (Jerza)

Erza's POV

Yay! It's gonna New Years! Only a week before New Years. Yesterday was Christmas and this morning Lucy and Natsu came into the guild announcing that they are dating. I feel so happy and proud of them! (Anime tears)

That also means that the New Years cake 75% off sale is back! Yes!

I rushed towards the cake shop to buy as much cake as possible. I was almost there when I crashed into someone. I looked up to see Jellal.

Jellal was proved innocent and the council wasn't after him anymore since 6 months ago, so he and the other seven (Meredy and the Oracion (?) Seis) joined our guild. Even though we had a rough past with the six, we let it go and we all became friends.

About 5 months ago, Jellal asked me to be his girlfriend. And of course I said yes.

"Oh, Jellal." I said bluntly.

"Aw, Erza. Why can't you be more excited to see me?" Jellal pouted while saying.

"I see you at the guild everyday. I might be excited on another day, but today, please move for a sec." Jellal's pout was so cute! But the 75% off cake is even more important right now!

He stepped aside confusingly but understands when he sees the discount sign in front of the shop as I run past. I took so much cake the shop was half empty, surprisingly. I wonder how much there are that I can't even get them all in one shot.

The cake were all in boxes and designs of New Years. I went to the counter and bought the cake. The total was 30,000 jewels. It was really good with a cheap price in holidays. The amount I bought was 250 cake boxes. The ones I bought were 5 slices per box. That could last me for couple of months!

Before I left, I saw a beautifully designed cake with hearts, fresh red strawberries, a golden strawberry, few pieces of chocolate, and words written on it.

"Hey, is this cake for sale?" I asked the guy that made the cake.

"I'm afraid not, Erza. It was requested by a costumer for it. He told me the designs and ingredients when I just followed the directions."

Normally I may force him to give me it, but when I looked closer, I saw what the words were.
The words were:

ι ℓσνє уσυ
мαяяу мє?

I blushed slightly while smiling and said goodbye and walked out the shop. Jellal stood there, waiting for me.

"We're you waiting for me?" I looked at him and asked.

"Yup. Hey. On New Year's Eve, I want to go on a date with you at noon, is that good?" He stared at me, waiting for my answer.

"Okay!" I agreed happily.

"Wait for me at 12 pm in the park. Oh, I gotta go. Bye, see you on our date, Erza." He took some of my scarlet hair and kissed it before going off.

I walked home, excited for the cake and our date.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Christmas Eve)

Today is the day of our date!

I got ready and wore a red skirt and shirt. I then walked to the park and sat on a bench, waiting for Jellal. A sound of crying suddenly caught my attention.