Chapter 11- Training and Dreams

Lucy's POV

I woke this morning and looked out the window to see the islands and beauty. So this isn't a dream!

I carefully got out of my bed, trying not to wake Wendy yet, and went to get dressed. I bushed my teeth and washed my face. When I got out the bathroom, Wendy was up and rubbing her eyes.

"Ohaiyo, Lucy-ne!" She smiled at me, Carla on her lap.

"Ohaiyo, Wendy, Carla!"

She went back to her own room to get ready. I was already dressed, so I went over to the dresser and wore the necklace from yesterday. I touched it and it once again glowed with power and warmth.

I went out and knocked on Wendy's door. She opened it shortly and we walked to the dining room somehow.

When we got there, on the table were food like pancakes, sausages, eggs, and other delicious looking things. I almost drooled from looking at it. We all took a chair and prepared to eat.

After breakfast, Celestia greeted us, telling us that the training will begin. Wendy and Carla went with Grandeeny while me with Celestia.

"Ne, Celestia, where are we going to train?"

She pointed over to two islands. One was filled with stars and shiny things while the other was with life and wind.

"Wait, how are we supposed to get over? We can't fly!" I looked at the island that was pretty far away, but was still seen.

"Well, Lucy. This is the very first part of training! Wings!"

I look at her, shocked. Well, who wouldn't be if they gonna sprout wings from their back for the first time?

"Okay. Now, gather your body's energy inside. Then push it to your back and release your power." She commanded.

Me and Wendy stood there, trying to get our wings when we heard a bit of ripping. The back of Wendy's shirt is tearing a bit and something light blue is coming out!

Wings suddenly sprouted from her. It looked like fairy wings and were light blue with a hint of blue. It was beautiful as it fluttered.

I suddenly heard another sound of ripping from my back. My wings are gonna come, too! My back arched a bit as I feel the wings sprout from me. I regained my posture and looked behind.

My wings were so beautiful! It looked clear and golden with tiny glittery stars all over it. It fluttered slightly and stopped.

"Great! Now what's next is how to controll it. Control your power to your wings and in your head, imagine it's flying to cam and it."

We closed my eyes and did what she told. I could feel myself levitating. When we opened our eyes, we were flying. This is awesome!

"Alright. Now that you've learned how to fly, Grandeeny, please go train with Wendy, and Lucy, follow me."

I looked over to Wendy and waved goodbye. She did the same and we parted. Celestia and I flew over to the island of Stars. Before she can say anything, I immediately turned to her to tell her want I really want to learn,

"Celestia! Please! Can you teach me how to get my spirits back!"

She looked at me in surprise, but then nodded and motioned me to sit.

"Lucy. The celestial spirits can never die. Normal celestial wizards need their keys to summon them, but as the princess, you can do more. In your mind, focus on your magic and think of your spirits."

I closed my eyes and thought of Virgo, Aries, Leo, Scorpio, Cancer, Capricorn, Taurus, Sagittarius, Gemini, and Aquarius. I felt power flow in me and I opened my eyes,

"Open, the gates of my celestial spirits!"

All my spirits suddenly appeared. They were real. I was so happy! I finally saw them again!

"Lucy, from now on, when you want to summon your spirits, your no longer need keys, but your heart instead! Alright, alright. Now for your next training to improve on physical strength and stamina!"

The rest of the day was just her telling me to do other tiring exercises. Wendy and us met back together to eat dinner. After that, it's just bath time. Before we slept, we talked about what we were training.

Wendy had to practice healing and increasing her power and stamina.

We laid on the bed, closed our eyes to go to dreamland.

(In her dreams)
Hi, Lucy! How's training?
A mysterious silver haired girl that looks like the same age as me stepped out of the shadows.
You've still got a lot more to learn! Oh, yeah! I almost forgot!
Well, I can't help you for your test, but it's your first time, so I'll give ya a hint!
She vanished suddenly.
A man stands under the Sakura Tree.
He holds his hand out to a beautiful lady. They looked so happy together.
Then the lady is stabbed by a knife and dies.
The man fell to his knees and cries, begging for someone to help. But she was dead.
A shadow spoke to the man, telling him that for his soul and life, he would tell him how to revive the lady and give him power. But in return, the man had to be the shadows servant for life.

Well? That's your hint! Oh, times up! I'll see ya soon!

==========================================================================
Omg! I'm so sorry for not updating for so long and having a sucky chapter! :(
I was grounded from my iPad, so I couldn't upload. So I got it back today and can finally upload! I'll post the new chapter soon! Bye!