Last Summer Celebration

AILEEN'S P.O.V.

Unluckily, I got better. So now I'm cooking. Harry is helping me cook while Cal is in the market, buying drinks.

"Chop those." I hand Harry some peppers. He takes it and starts to slice. I have three dishes to cook at one stove. I feel like I'm in a restaurant.

One dish is almost finished. "I think this is good."

"Can I taste?" Harry asks.

I take my spoon and shove some and put it in Harry's mouth.

"What do you think?" I nervously ask.

He smiles. "It's good!"

A sigh of relief comes out of me.
We also connected my Xbox and kinect at the tv in the living room. Simon might want to dance. I don't really want people crashing in my room.

"Do you think these are enough?" Cal walks in carrying three bags full of beer.

"I think you should buy one more." Harry suggests.

"Are you kidding me? They'll bring more." Cal says.

"Freezy can you wash the dishes?"

"Why not Harry?" Cal points at Harry.

"Nah man. I'm too busy chopping some peppers." Harry replies ironically and continues to chop. That makes me laugh.

Freezy has no choice, he did the dishes.
Once we're done, we set up the table and put the dishes like a buffet. They will just eat by the couch or the floor. There is no more space left on this tiny table.
I lay on my bed. And look at the time in my phone. There is some time to spare. I think I can rest for a while.
After some baths, we wait for them to come.

Not long..

**knock**knock**

Harry run to the door. I suppose it's them.

"Hey guys!" Harry greets.

"Hey Harry!" The group says in unison which makes us all laugh. They get inside. Some of them have beers, some have pizza. Cal was right. Jj and Seana though, they brought cake.

Seana approaches me. "Thank you for letting us throw you a party." Why is Seana saying this? They have the idea but I did the party. But like every nice person will do, I just smile at her.

She hands me the cake. "That's my favorite."

I take a look at it. "Blueberry cheesecake is my favorite too. Thanks!"

"I'm so glad you liked it." Seana bit her lower lip.

"Wanna eat?" I offer her a way to walk to the table. All of them are staring at the food. I cannot tell what they are expressing.

"Where's Josh by the way?" Harry asks. Oh yeah Josh is not around.

"He's on his way." Simon answers.

**knock**knock**

I run to the door. There stood Callux and I probably guess his girlfriend who is carrying a bottle of wine.

"Hello." The lady greets.

"Hello." I greet back.

"Sarah! You made it! This is Leen by the way." Seana holds my shoulders.

"Oh is that you? How delightful! I'm Sarah." She lets out her hand and I shake it.

"Are you gonna come in or what?" JJ shouts.