Wroetoshaw (Day 5)

A/N: hey readers! 300 reads you make me very happy! :') I love you guys! x Come on! Vote please..
I also wrote the last chapter short on purpose.. This is why... Read this chapter. Enjoy!

AILEEN'S P.O.V.

"What the fuck did you do?!" Cal scolds.

He is standing in front of us holding his luggage. And we, Wroetoshaw and I are looking down, trying not to laugh.

24 hours ago..

"So.. What do you want to do today?" Harry asks.

"I wanna make a surprise for Freezy when he gets back." I answer.

"A prank?" He grins.

"No sorry. I don't do those." I giggle. "I meant decorations."

He raised his eyebrow. "Are you sure? Isn't that kinda 3 year old?"

"No. My family do that to me." I shrug. "Kinda fun actually."

He thinks about it for a while. "Tsk. Okay! We will do decorations!"

I smile and run to my room to get changed. Of course bath first. After we changed our outfits, we went to the parking lot, and we hopped into Harry's car. We drove to the near mall.

As we get in the grocery, we start to find and collect the things we need. Harry is trying to be flirty. I avoid his moves, I'm not really used to those things.

Some girls walked in. "Oh my gosh Harry!"

Harry smiles at them. They roared to the heavens. I laughed at them.

"Can we take a picture?" They giggle

I frown. I feel very uncomfortable. Am I jealous?

Harry stares at me and I smirk at him.

"Sorry. Maybe next time." He pats one of the girl's shoulder.

"Th- th- that's okay." She simply smile then went wild when they left.

"What was that about?" I confusingly ask.

"What?" Harry asked back.

"Why didn't you let her take a picture? That's kind of a downfall." I somehow feel bad for her.

He giggles. He slowly walks to me, his hands are in his pocket. Once he is close, he holds my waist. "I don't want you to get jealous."

I thought of playing with Harry a little. I look at him in the eyes, "Oh you caught that did you?"

He smirks. "Tsk. Yeah."

I hold his cheek. "Aw! That's so sweet!"

We both move our heads close to each other and as we got close enough, I stop and dub his cheek. "Let's get going ninja." I moved away and continued to walk, leaving him hanging.

After we paid our groceries, we bought take out, and headed home. We ate lunch together.

"How about 6:00 we start decorating?" Stuffed mouth Harry says.

"Yeah sure." I continue eating.

It lasted quietly. No one spoke. It wasn't really awkward we're just hungry. We threw our take outs and headed to our rooms.

I just scrolled through instagram.

**knock**knock**

My door then opened.