Wroetoshaw (Day 4)

AILEEN'S P.O.V.

I wake up once again with Harry by my side this time, on the couch, his arms around me. We slept here?

"You're awake." Out of nowhere he says.

"Uh.. Yeah.. How long have you been awake without even getting up?" I ask.

"Not too long Leen." He yawns.

My heart beats fast at this moment. Although this wonderland exists, there is reality.

"Harry we need to talk." I get out of his arms and sits on the couch facing him.

He slowly gets up to sit.

"So?" ~me.

"So...." Much longer than mine.

"Don't tell me that you didn't remember what happened last night." My face is blank, waiting for his response.

He raises a brow. "Of course I remember!"

I am in shock. Why would he react like that? He wasn't even worried at all? I let my face do all the talking but he doesn't seem to get my point.

"What are we going to do now since.. Last night?" I sigh.

He frowns. "Aren't we dating now?"

Now my head is freezing. I can't seem to move every muscle I have.

"I don't know I'm not really used to his whole 'dating' thing." I quickly said.

He holds my cheek and kisses my forehead. "Don't worry I'll take care of it."

"Okay, if we're continuing.. 'This', can we at least make it a secret?" To be honest, I don't know what to feel about this. Does he make me feel safe? Or scared? Literally, no one knows.

"That would be great for a start. Okay." He holds my left hand. I'm not holding back. I can't move my limbs! He notices that I'm not responding and chuckles. "Don't worry about it." He stands and walks to the kitchen. He gets two bowls, milk, and cereal.

I continue to follow him with my eyes. Until he walks up to me, offers both of his hands in front of me. I give a quick stare at his face smiling, and I hold his hands. He's helping me to get up. As I stood, he lets go of my left hand and guide me to the table while holding my right hand. Like a gentleman, he opens a seat, and I sit down.

We begin to eat our cereal.

**ring**ring** it's Harry's phone.

"It's Freezy." He answers, puts it on speaker, and continue eating.

"Freezy!" Harry started.

"Dinho hey! I'm going back tomorrow for an earlier flight." ~freezy.

"Really?! I thought you're coming back till Saturday?" ~Harry.

"We took overtimes and luckily we finished it early." ~Cal.

"Hey Cal!" ~me.

"Oh hey Leen! How are you? You okay with Dinho?" ~Cal.

"Yeah we're really getting along." I giggle.

"Great. Hey Weller and I are just going for a stroll. We have nothing to do today so.."

"Yeah.. Bye!" Harry.

Freezy drops the call.

Harry looks at me. I avoid his stares. His face moves closer. I try to adjust my head backward but he holds my chin.

He smirks. "Don't worry. Okay?" He pecks my lips. I'm paralyzed. "What do you want to do today?"

"I don't know." My voice is shaky.

"Okay. We'll keep this relationship a secret." He continues to eat.

"Relationship?" I look at him with confusion.

"What? Aren't we dating?" He drops his spoon to his bowl.

"I don't know. You haven't asked me to date you." I say staring at my fingers.

He raises his eyebrow at me? Why? He doesn't believe in formal way to date? Kids these days. He thinks for a bit. He then nods his head to reassure.

"Okay." He then moves his chair next to mine and holds both if my hands. "Aileen clee, can we take our relationship as four day friends to a whole new level?"

This time I blush. It wasn't really what I'm hoping. It wasn't actually better than what I expect yet, I trust him. I think that he has a chance. "Yes."

He smiled and kisses my hands. He holds the back of my head and moved my head closer to his, meeting our foreheads. "Don't you worry okay?"

I giggle and we hug. I think that harry will be great.

A/N: sorry this took long and very short. It's very hard to write and study.