The Ultimate sidemen pt. 2

AILEEN'S P.O.V.

Ahhh! What's that smell? I don't know but I can tell that it is really strong and stinks!

I walk out of my room, heading to the kitchen and God must forgive me on what I see. It's a complete and giant mess! There are bottles, beer, puke and men around the floor! Oh my gosh do they do this things often?! Probably not. I'm kinda wishing this would be a one time experience.

**knock!**knock**

Oh what is that?! I thought as I ran to open the door.

It's an old lady and she's not in a good mood "I swear I smell a bad scent and I am really concerned!"

"Oh no! They just got a bit of drinking." I say politely turning to them and their mess.

"Well you should tell them next time to stop. I don't like the smell and it's very noisy last night!" She demands.

"I'll let them know thank you." I note.

"Don't you feel uncomfortable living with men? Especially those kind?" She asks. Those kind?

"Oh this must've been a mistake, I'm Cal's sister I'm just in London for a holiday. I didn't know that they would drink." Yes I should've defended them because they are good guys but she has a point. I shouldn't be living with them yet I am.

"Oh you're Callum's sister that's nice. He's a sweet boy sometimes he gives my grandkids cookies! Well I should be heading home now. I'm going to let this slip because you're Callum's sister but next time I will call the police to have a search warrant!" That's so adorable! She also joked somewhere there.

"Thank you. Have a good morning!" I greet. She continue walking away and I was relieved.

I shut the door close and take a deep breath. I stare at them closely. I each look at their faces covered with puke and guess what? I took pictures! As soon as I'm finished taking different photos, I put my phone down in my room and I glance at their mess.

"Okay boys, I have some work to do."