Chapter Four-The room of Requirement

Harry and Ron argued with Hermione that night about whether or not they should actually inform Malfoy when the first meeting was. Both Harry and Ron still did not trust him. 

"He's going to tell Umbridge," Ron whined. 

"No, he won't, he signed the paper. If he does we'll know, he'll have a face full of boils if he decides to tell anyone outside of the club," Hermione argued.

This went on for several more hours in between their homework until Ron and Harry just gave up, not because they agreed with what Hermione was saying, but because they knew there was no way they were going to convince Her otherwise.

Soon after, Hermione picked up her books and scrolls and left for the girl's dormitories, not even saying good night, or acknowledging that Harry had told her good night.

"what is her deal? Why does she care whether Malfoy is safe from you-know-who or not-" Ron started but Harry wasn't really listening. he was thinking about what Malfoy had told him earlier, outside of the hogshead.  He had not told either of them about what Malfoy had said to him after their meeting, he also had no intention of telling them.

----------------

"Have you been following me?" Harry had asked.

"Always am, scarhead,"

-------------

What did that mean? Harry was sure he was waiting for him to do something punishable to get him expelled, why else would Malfoy pay that much attention to him. But what if there was a different reason.

"Hey are you okay, mate?" Ron asked, pulling him out of his Malfoy ridden trance.

"Yeah, fine, just tired, maybe it's time I went to bed. Night, Ron," He picked up his books and left Ron sitting in front of the fire. Ron gave a curt nod and looked back down at his homework which he probably wasn't even going to do. 

He continued to about what Malfoy had said while he laid in bed that night. Maybe it was the part of him that wished for it to mean something, that kept bringing back to his mind, maybe it was that part of him that repeated it through his mind as he slept. The scene replayed itself over and over again in his dreams until about the twentieth time, the scene had changed, it was still him and Malfoy, but this time Ron and Hermione were gone, along with the sun. instead, a very thick fog appeared, surrounding them like a cage.

They repeated their usual lines but instead of Draco turning and walking away, he placed his hand on Harry's cheek and pulled his lips to his.

Harry woke with a start. He felt his lips with a panicked hand and looked around the room. Realizing it was just a dream he laid back down. That couldn't have been what Malfoy meant, there was no way Malfoy had feelings for him, especially not those kinds of feelings. Malfoy hated him, and Harry knew that.

Harry rolled over and attempted to go back to sleep. He was not successful however and laid awake thinking about his dreams until Ron pulled back the curtains to his four-poster bed. He opened his eyes with a start as the light shone onto his face, Hermione pulled open the one on the other side of his bed and dragged him out of bed and into the common room. 

Completely unaware of what was going on he struggled against them, "guys, what is going on? I'm not even dressed yet," he looked around at everyone staring at the three of them, probably wondering what they were getting so worked up about. They pulled him over to the notice board and pointed at a very official looking piece of paper which read:

"By order of the High Inquisitor of Hogwarts all student organizations, societies, teams, groups, and clubs are henceforth disbanded.

"An organization, societies, teams, groups, or club is hereby defined as a regular meeting of three or more students.