•nineteen•

*unedited*

-ONE WEEK LATER-

Well I didn't die...
I wasn't tortured...
He didn't try to torture or kill me
Surprising yes?

No harsh punishments
Well..nothing I couldn't handle.

I've been back at the hotel with him for one week, things have been quite different. The night he took me back, we instantly went to the hospital for my deeply wounded leg to be treated, yes it hurt like fücking hell back then but now I'm slightly better. Max didn't die, rocks like him don't die from bullets...

I got scolded, and got assigned new tasks yes, but hurt? No.

I truly expected him to kill me, and I was shocked he treated me decently, he haven't tried to talk to me either, he have been too busy with work.

Of course Andrés hates my guts now, so does max which is why I've been terribly lonely I only spoke to the maids that work here which believe me you'd wish you were deaf when they spoke, annoying shits...

I'll find a way to lure Andrés, and scare Max into loving me again..

You know maybe this is my punishment, not getting to talk to anyone, being all alone, not being allowed to leave the room... I rather listen to his innuendoes, sexual dirty talk, threats, that dominating roar of his voice that makes my goosebumps pop, than being given the silent treatment or whatever he is doing. It is like I don't even exist anymore.

Hell I even got to learn how to clean, iron, tidy closets and etc. from the very little (thankfully) amount of time I got to spend with the maids that came here everyday

I'm officially a bloody maid. Exactly like what he wanted.

It is better than being a prostitute though...

Being lonely sucks, you get left alone with your overthinking thoughts that consume you, I even started wondering about stuff that never really crossed my mind like

Why are cockroaches called cöck & roaches?!!

What was the first word to be ever spoken and who spoke it?

How many galaxies are out there in space?

Right at this moment what are the other citizens of earth doing? Millions and millions of other people...

So many questions, no accuarte answers...

I let my eyes wander outside the window, I sighed when I realized the sky was turning dark and the clouds were grey, obviously a sign that it was going to rain, and that is something I dread..

The rain is beautiful and all but what comes with it is what scares me. I've always been scared of the thunder, ever since I was young I used to sleep next to Garcia on rainy nights, because my mother never really cared enough...

The sound of the main suite door being closed shut snapped me out of my reverie

I stood up from my seat panicked and limped quietly to my room's door to check who it is, ok it's most likely Noah but you never know

I peeked from behind the door but couldn't see anyone

Should I just call out his name?

Nope no bad idea

I looked around in search for something hard, all what came in my near view was a book, I grabbed it and tiptoed out of the room into the living room that separated our rooms