Chapter 8: A Memory for Me

Comenzar desde el principio

"Sure."

The day is almost over... And I'll soon forget that even this day happened.

After an hour, he brought me to my condo to end the day as it seemed it would be raining hard tonight. "Today was fun Selene. Thank you for everything." He gave me tight hug and his scent intoxicated me making a tear fell from my eye. "Thank you for being such a great help to me. Thank you for providing me with your sweet blood. Even if you forget me, I won't forget your kindness. I'll see you tomorrow in the party."

He turned around about to open the door but...

I pulled his arm and his face looked back at me. I exhaled gripping on the hem of my dress. Thunder groaned outside and the lightning made his face reflection very beautiful.

"Just tonight Leo. Please be mine for tonight." I shiveringly requested taking off my dress, letting it fall to the ground. The cold air wraps my body and I wonder how Leo is seeing me now. He had seen me in my underwear many times but it's still nerve-wracking... "Please be my first and last... Before my memories get altered." Rain started to pour loudly outside my condo.

"You know this is against the vampire law, Selene."

"I know. and I also know the consequences are just the same... My memories would still be altered even if I sleep with you or not. It's still going to end in separation even if I break all the laws. So please let me have this chance, Leo!"

His eyes soon turn pale and his frozen hands fold around my bare skin very slowly. His hands travelled to my hips and he started massaging them until he reached my womanhood taking my garments off.

"You're so beautiful, Selene." He whispered making me blush as I slowly feel his lips kiss my neck softly. My hands wrap around him and my chest press against his. "Are you sure about this?" He huffed on my skin.

"I've never been sure of anything Leo... And the fact that I would still forget the life that I've had until tonight... Nothing is truly permanent in this world."

We stared at each other for a long while caressing each other where our hands rested before our lips connected and moved in hunger and desperation for each other.

He was cold but he was making me hotter. I soon found myself pushed to the bed as he took off his clothes kneeling between my legs. He lowered his face and I started to have a weird feeling as he kissed and licked "down there". My thighs wanted to squeeze him with the weird sensation and intense pleasure but the force of his hands slipping in me was stronger.

More shower of kisses fluttered in my room and I could only hear my moans with the rain as we... became one in this very special night for me.

His thrusts became faster and faster making me grip on my bed tightly. "Leo! Leo!" I screamed with the ravaging weather.

I am crying not just for happiness but for the sorrow of forgetting him soon.

That even this special night with him... would be altered.

I woke up alone in my bed seeing the stain of blood in the bed. Last night was definitely real.

What time did Leo leave? To think that today would be his wedding day.

I don't want to attend but I have to because it's my last day as a servant, the vampire queen Thana invited me and it's the last time that I would remember that vampires really do exist.

I stood up feeling pain in my private part. My eyes suddenly sparkled with disbelief when I saw this white sparkly dress with a red bow in the waist hanging by the door. I touched the soft satin and a smile drew on my face as it had a note...

"I'll see you today in this dress Selene. -Leo."

But the smile soon disappeared as the wedding invitation fall off my from inside the note. I need to bring all my emotions out so he won't know. I can't tell anyone.

It's not like a twist of fate or a miracle would still occur in my life. This is how everything works being a servant of their clan...

Or is it?

Please support the story by commenting and voting!!

PrincessThirteen00 © 2017