"So far I've had a woman fall on top of me, and I've almost got a face full of someone's little swimmers" he states grimacing. "I would hardly call this a brilliant plan."

I shrug. "It's our only hope."

Rolling his eyes, he sighs. "We're not in the Hunger Games, Lexie. We can wait till the week is over."

"You can, I can't. I'm convinced that I've already lost a couple pounds due to a constant diet of Twizzlers and expired cookies."

He laughs. "That's true."

I glare at him. "Are you saying that I lost weight and you can tell?" I exclaim loudly pretending to look offended.

"N-no you did" he stammers looking nervous. "I promise."

"Liar! You think that I'm too skinny!"

"No" he protests but I cut him off.

"I can't believe you would say that, never mind to a teenage girl with insecurities and who's currently PMSing!"

"I wasn't I swear!" He says with wide eyes.

I try to compose my face, but I burst out laughing at him. "Oh-oh m-m-my god y-your face!"

The poor boy looks like he was just told that his dog had died. "What?"

I continue laughing and bend over, holding my knees. "I can't breath" I laugh clutching my side.

Cameron seems to finally catch into the fact I was messing with him because he glares and playfully slaps my shoulder. "That wasn't funny."

"It so was" I grin sobering up.

"Wasn't."

I snort. "Your face was a youtube moment."

"You're mean." He gives me a cute pout making his cheeks look like a chipmunks. I have the sudden urge to squeeze them....

So I do.

"What the hell?" He exclaims dropping the can on the ground and holding his cheeks. "That hurt."

"Relax", I roll my eyes. "I didn't even pinch them hard."

His stare is bewildered. "Mind explaining to me why my cheeks look a baboons ass?"

I open my mouth to response but he cuts me off. "At least now I know how you feel all the time."

I blush and shrug. "One, I don't blush because of you. And second, they just looked really squishy so I went for it."

He raises an eyebrow. "Good to know. And I never said anything about me making you blush."

I pretend to ignore his statement and tighten my grip on the can. "Can we continue my ingenious plan now? I'm about to go crazy standing in this room."

Thankfully he goes along with my obvious change of subject, and nods. "Go ahead. And try not to hit anyone on the head."

I laugh. "Please. I'll be lucky to even make it out the window."