Chapter Nine (Better Off)

CHAPTER NINE

(Sorry guys my laptop is broken so my phone will have to do for know...love you all :* )

SELENA'S POV

(2 hours later)

"I am so sorry Mrs. Swift, I should have done something to help her" I say to Taylor's mom who has a nervous look on her face, I can tell she wanted to cry.

"Selena, this is not your fault" She says comforting me, it's working "I know if you could have done something you would of" She fixes my hair "but you have to promise if anyone is harming my daughter you tell me right away, even if Taylor tell's you not to"

"I promise" I tell her

The doctor comes out and tell Mrs. Swift something and they wall away. I hope everything is okay!

"how is her mom?" I hear Louis ask from behind me, and sit next to me and hands me a coffee

"thanks" I say "She says she is fine, but I can tell she is worried" I tell him "and how's harry?" I ask him

"bad" Louis says to me "the video of him and the guy at the ice cream parlor is over the internet, management wants to speak with him, people are blaming him"

"that's because it is his fault" I hear Austin, Taylor's brother say from behind me.

Louis stands up "no it's not" He says to austin

"if he didn't say anything to Luke, my sister wouldn't be in the hospital!" Austin says getting annoyed

I grab Louis arm and pull him out of the hospital

"that dick" He mumbles

"he is not a dick" I correct Louis "he is worried, and upset" Louis looks into my eyes, his eyes are the prettiest shade of blue. "how would you feel if one your sisters was in the hospital"

"upset" He responds "angry"

"exactly" I say we sit on a bench outside, "so you guys leave tomorrow"

"yea at 4 am" He says "you go on tour soon right?" he asks me

'i'm gonna miss you" I say and put my head on his shoulder "and Yea next week, but I might delay it depending on how Taylor is"

"I am gonna miss you so much, Sel" Louis says and kisses my head

"But you get to El" I say to him,

I forgot about Eleanor how can I be falling for someone else's boyfriend, I am such a BITCH.

"I broke up with her yesterday" He tells me I look up at him

"why?" I asked shocked and confused

"because I realized something" He says,

"and that is?" I ask, hoping that it was me, that He realized he had feelings for me.

"you" He says, one word, but it made my heart pound and butterflies form in my stomach

"me" I say back unsure of exactly what he meany

"you" he says again and puts his lips gently on mine.

it felt like nothing I have ever felt before.

HARRY'S POV

"glad you could make it Harry" Tom from management says has I sit at the table

"whats up" I ask even though I know why they called me in here, Taylor.

"that girl you have been seen with, it is no good" Tom says and it felt like someone just stabbed me in the heart.