Chapter Eighteen(Strong)

A/N I am thinking about ending the fanfic sooner than I thought...Sorry

HARRY'S POV

(One Week Later...)

"how is she?" Selena asks who bad bern here everyday for the past week, and only left to eat with Louis, but if always worried

"the same" I say, they got her heart rate up and she alive bare though, she has been in a coma for a week.

good news, they found Luke, and he will never be leaving jail!

"I miss her" Selena mumbles leaning into Louis arms

not has much has me, if she isn't okay I don't know what I would do, I would never be the same.

"she is strong" Louis says, he has been worried to "she will make it through"

"she has to" I say has I walk back into her room.

LOUIS'S POV

"she'll be okay" I have been saying that all week unsure myself, but I can't be scared I have to act strong for Selena and Harry.

"I know she will be" Selena says holding back the tears "she is my best friend, and a girl can't live without her best friend" I kiss her forehead Has I hug her tightly

"any change?" Liam asks coming into the hospital with Zayn and Niall behind him.

"no" I say releasing Selena.

"how's harry?" Niall asks.

"crushed" Selena replies for me

I hate seeing Harry like this he is my best mate and it is crushing to know, he may never get over this, is Taylor isn't okay.

"can we see her?" Perrie says rushing into the hospital

"Harry is in there now, maybe he will give us some girl time" Selena says pulling Perrie behind her.

SELENA'S POV

"heh Haz" I ask awkwardly

"yea" Harry says leaving the room like he knew what I was going to ask.

she just lays there, tubes down her throat in her nose, EVERYWHERE!

"I miss you tay" Perrie says grabbing her hand "it's not the same without you, I cannot handle those five boys by myself, I need you"

"hey I'm here" I add in knowing that would Taylor would have said.

"Selena is no help" She says laughing "she just makes out with Lou, the while time.

"bitch" I mumble to Perrie jokingly. "you see what I have to deal with" I say laughing "Taylor, without you I could never laugh again"

"me neither" Perrie adds "only you and Sel get my jokes, and without you only have one more person laughing is a little embarrassing, and they wouldn't be funny anymore"

"your the only one that ever understands what I am going through" I can't hold back the tears anymore they start rolling down my face, and I can see Perrie is too "you know everything, you give the best advice"

"who am I going to complain to about zayn, you know how to fix everything, what if your not here to fix it and I lose him too" Perrie adds in,

"we need you" I continue "we your best friends in the whole world, who would do anything to take your place right now, need you"

"please Taylor" Perries says through sobs and I join in "we really really really need you"

"I need you to be my bridesmaid I my wedding" Perrie says "I can't just have Katherine and Selena walking me down the aisle"