Chapter 7

The week after 'Grease' Finn came into the choir room and said that he had something to tell us. Mr Shue was going to Washington to fight for show choir rights for a couple of weeks, and while he was gone Finn would be in charge of the glee club. 

We were all thrilled because most of us knew Finn so well, he had been in our shoes the year before after all.

One person objected, Kitty. 

'You haven't even gone to college!', she said to Finn.

'Yes, but this is only temporary and I was a part of this team when we won Nationals last year', Finn replied, 'I have experience Kitty.'

'Whatever!', Kitty sneered, and she walked out of the room.

'Ooookay then', Finn said, turning back to the rest of us, 'Does anybody know where Blaine is?'

Blaine wasn't at Glee club, and it wasn't his first time missing glee that week. Something was up, but nobody knew what.

'What's our assignment this week Finn?', Artie asked, after a few minutes.

'Oh, yeah', Finn replied, 'I was trying to think of something original, and I think I've got something really cool. Super Heroes.'

'Super Heroes?', Tina asked.

'Yeah, like Batman and Superman etc', Finn said, 'I was searching on ITunes and there's actually a lot of songs to do with heroes. So this week your assignment is to sing songs that are about heroes. Oh! Also we'll be doing a can-drive Wednesday to raise money for the club. Get busy guys!'

Just then the bell rang.

'What do you think is wrong with Blaine?', I asked Sam, as we walked down the hall.

'To be honest I don't really care', Sam replied, 'I haven't been his biggest fan since he slept with my girlfriend.'

'Sam!', I said, 'That was weeks ago! You have to move on! You've forgiven me! Now forgive him! You two were great friends, and you are his Vice President after all.'

'Fine', replied Sam, 'But I'm only doing this for you.'

'Thanks Babe', I smiled, and I kissed him quickly.

 I was at home that night when Sam called around.

'Hey Babe',  I greeted him at the door, 'What's wrong?'

'I went over to Blaine's', Sam explained, breathlessly.

'Oh God! You didn't beat him up did you?', I asked, as he walked into the hall.

'No, and he told me that he had been missing Glee because he was under pressure studying, but then I took this', said Sam, holding out Blaine's IPhone.

'Sam why the hell did you take his phone?', I asked.

'Because', Sam began, 'He kept texting someone while I was there, and he wouldn't say who, so I knew he was hiding something.'

'Fine', I said, as we walked into my living-room, 'So did you check who he was texting.'

'Uh huh', Sam nodded, sitting down on the couch, 'A Hunter Clarington.'