Chapter 6

I was wrong about Kitty. It turned out that she was actually a really nice girl, because a few days after our first rehearsal, she apologized to me and asked if we could be friends. As well as being in the musical, Ryder joined the glee club too. I had really grown close to him, and had learned he was a really great guy.

There were the only positive things that happened though, because one, Jake dropped out of the musical. He said that he 'Didn't have time'. I think it was because he didn't want to be around Kitty so much.

As well as that, Ms Sylvester had booked the auditorium for the whole week before the musical for the Cheerios. Why, I don't know, but Finn told me that she hated him being in the school. She had even tried to ban him from the teacher's lounge, but Mr Shue had sorted that out.

ALSO, Unique's parents had banned him from playing Rizzo in the musical because they were afraid he would get mocked. But thankfully Finn had thought of someone to replace her, the perfect person, Santana. Thankfully she agreed to do it.

So without the auditorium Finn said that we would have to practice at Kurt's Dad's tire shop because we had nowhere else.  

The first day we arrived there, Finn was dressed in over-alls and had his head stuck under the bonnet of a car.

'Hey Finn!', I  said, as Sam and I walked in.

'Oh, hey guys', Finn greeted us, wiping his hands on an old rag.

'Any luck on fixing the car?', Sam motioned towards the beat-up car that Finn had been working on.

'No', Finn admitted, just as everyone else arrived, 'I think it's gonna be turned into scrap.'

No', Ryder said, walking towards the car, 'Why this car is automatic........'

And then he started singing 'Grease Lighthin'' and the rest of the boys joined in.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ryder: 'It's systematic, it's hydromatic. Why it's Grease Lightnin'.

Sam: Grease Lightnin'.

Ryder: We'll get some overhead lifters, and some four-barrel quads on yeah.

Sam: Keep talkin', whoa keep talkin.'

Ryder: A fuel injection cut-off and chrome plated rods, oh yeah.

Sam: I'll get the money, I'll kill to get the money.

Ryder: With a four-speed on the floor, they'll be waitin' at the door. You know that ain't no crap, when we'll be gettin' lots of that with Grease Lightnin'. 

All: Go, go, go, go-go-go-go, go-go-go-go. 

Ryder: Go Grease Lightnin' you're burning up the quater mile.

All: Grease Lightnin', go Grease Lightnin'.

Ryder: Go Grease Lightnin' you're coasting through the heat lap trial.

All: Grease Lightnin', go Grease Lightnin'. 

Ryder: You are supreme.