Chapter 4

Hey everyone, I'm sorry I haven't been uploading that much, but I'll hopefully be uploading for often now because I will be writing more 'cos I'm on my Christmas holidays.

Thank you for being so patient, and please spread the word about this story so it can get more reads and votes. 

Anyway, here's the latest chapter.

Please enjoy!

Lauren

xxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The next morning I woke up and left Blaine's house before he woke up.

I walked home ashamed. I had slept with my best friend, my best friend! Plus, I had cheated on Sam, PLUS I had made Blaine cheat on Kurt, my other best friend. It was so fucked up!

To make me feel more guilty, later that day Sam came over to my house with a tub of 'Ben and Jerry's Cookie Dough Ice-Cream' and the DVD of 'The Notebook' , and apologised for ignoring me the night before and that he would make more time for me now that the election was over. 

The next Monday I was at my locker when Blaine walked up to me and said, 'Lauren, we need to talk about the other night.'

'Not now Blaine', I replied, continuing to sort out my books for the day.

'Yes now!', Blaine said, 'Lauren I tried all weekend to call you, but you didn't answer.'

'Blaine', I replied, shutting my locker, 'The other night was a mistake. We were both feeling ignored and unloved and that drew us together. I love Sam and you love Kurt and that's that. Lets just pretend that it never happened.'

'I don't think I can do that Laur', Blaine whispered, 'I just feel so guilty.'

'And I don't?!', I replied, 'Of course I do, but we just going to have to forget about it. I have to go or I'll be late for History.'

Later that day in glee club, Blaine asked Mr Shue could he sing a song, and of course Mr Shue agreed.

Blaine breathed deeply, looked at me, and started singing.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Blaine: 'I know what you're doing I see it all too clear, I only taste the saline when I kiss away your tears. You really had me going wishing on a star, but the black holes that surround you are heavier by far. I believed in your confusion, you were so completly torn. It must have been that yesterday, was the day that I was born.  There's not  much to examine, there's nothing left to hide. You really can't be serious, if you have to ask me why. I say goodbye. 'Cos I am barely breathing, and I can't find the air. I don't know who I'm kidding, imagining you care. And I could stand here waiting, a fool for another day. I don't suppose it's worth the price, the price I would pay. I rise above, or sink below. Everytime, you come and go. Please don't, come and go ooh. Ooh, ooh. 'Cos I am barely breathing, and I can't find the air. I don't know who I'm kidding, imagining you care. And I could stand here waiting, a fool for another day. I don't suppose it's worth the price, the price I would pay. But I'm thinking it over, anyway. I'm thinking it over anyway, yeah yeah yeah. Ooh, ooh. I know what you're doing, I see it all too clear.'

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

'Wow Blaine that was great!', Mr Shue clapped, when he was finished, 'You sang it with such emotion that it really felt real. Well done.'