Seventeen

Hey everyone , wow were at chapter seventeen , well this chapter is dedicated to  @AlexisMartinez424 who has been so supportive and encouraging through her comments as I've been writing Adrian and Rose's new ending. 

Don't forget to comment and vote. Maybe I'll dedicate the next chapter to you!

P.S. I'm about to have spring break so once i do ill be able to update more hopefully!

Becoming Queen in the world of vampires isn't the same as running for president. It all has to do with bloodlines and my Lissa should have been given the crown even before Tatiana was murdered. a few nights after the meeting with Adrian, Lissa, Christian and I sat in Lissa's suite eating and making plans on how to insure that Lissa becomes Queen "Win the people over with her charm, always worked for me. Right Rose?" Adrian said with a sly smirk before i elbowed him in the ribs. That got him to shut up. Christian rolled his eyes "Lissa has to win the people over." "and how much do you know about that ?" I asked. Christan glared at me as i popped a chocolate into my mouth and leaned back. Lissa hadn't talked for a while which was making me nervous. Our bond was tight so i knew she was deep in thought about something. "But what if the other Moroi don't want me to be there queen because of my magic?"Lissa said her eyes filled with worry. Christian wrapped and arm around her shoulders and said softly in a voice he only spoke to Lissa in "There beginning to understand what you can do." "But some are afraid of it. I think alot are afraid." "The Moroi's are always afraid that's why some have personal dhampir's." Adrian added with shrug. Lissa pursed her lips tight , obviously not convinced. Lissa looked as if she hasn't slept in days which made me worry even more than i already was "Liss, you need to do something to remind them of who you are and how much they can benefit from having you as a queen." "What could i possibly do?" Lissa said, her voice raising with her nerves. "Well most will be happy enough that another Ivashkov is not on the throne." "Hey! i would make an excellent King and so would my hundreds of spoiled cousins." Adrian joked. But the mention of an Ivashkov on the throne made a flicker of pain surge through his eyes. He was thinking about Tatiana. I placed a hand on his harm and mouthed "Are you okay?" Adrian just nodded his head but I could tell he wasn't right. After hours of fighting, eating and jokes at Christians expense Adrian and I went back to my room on the Dhampir side.

 After changing into my pajama's i snuggled into bed in Adrian's arms. I rested my head on his muscled chest and listened to his heart beat which soothed me. "I think about her a lot Rose." Adrian said softly as he ran his finger through my hair. "Tatiana?" I questioned, already knowing the answer. Adrian nodded his head and said "I don't know if shes proud of me for helping Lissa or disappointed that..." "That your with me." I said while sitting up. I tried to get up but Adrain grabbed my hand and looked up at me with his amazing eyes boring into mine "She didn't get to know the real you but if she did she would have loved you because you make me happy. She always said she wanted me to be happy." I sat back down and let him take me back into his arms. We laid in silence again for what felt like hours until he sputtered, falling into sleep "I love you Rose Hathaway." "Even though i'm crazy?" I added with a yawn. He yawned shortly after and answered "Craziness and all" before we both drifted off into a dreamless sleep. Adrian no longer needed to enter my dreams so i would think of him. He was all my dreams consisted of.