Four

While Adrian packed the car I couldn't stop thinking about Lissa. I was leaving her behind with the shitty excuse that Adrian made up , she thought we were having a couples weekend. I had told her about last night, how Adrian and I almost had sex. I had told her about the bite but she got the clue when I said he did the alternative. Adrian studied me "what's wrong" he asked. There's no use in Lying to adrian, he knew how I lied by now and we where starting fresh. " It's just.... Lissa I lied to her , we made a pact." " I know but this is how ur protecting her if she knew about the kid she'd break." I gave him sour look. I knew he was right Lissa would break if she knew about her illegitimate Brother or sister. she would feel like she didn't know who her father was. Lissa couldn't take anymore lies, and I wasn't helping. " I'm sorry, she wouldnt break but she'd be angry with everyone, and the spirit didn't help." I didn't want Lissa going back into a depression so I needed to protect her ... and adrian. how am I supposed to take him when I don't believe he can protect himself against strigoi. But I couldn't leave him behind because I knew he would come after me and that would be even more dangerous. I was going to have to protect him like any Guardian would have to protect a Moroi.

The drive would take three days, and so far we've gotten six hours in and it was dark outside, Adrian was behind the wheel so it gave me time to think. I thought about me and him and I if loved him. And I think I do. I know I do. I would do anything for Adrian protect him, care for him, and love him till the day I die and I know he feels the same for me even more strongly. I still miss Dimitri, but  my love for him was gone. i loved adrian now , i was positive. I need to tell Adrian my new revelation so I said "pull the car over" he looked at me with confusion. when we pulled off on the side of the nearby road, I took his hands and heldthem close to my chest. My heart was racing and he could feel it though his muscular hands. "Took me a while to realize this and I had to tell you as soon as possible, Adrian I love you." A big smile was plastered against his face.

"it took you long enough little dhampir." He said

i laughed " how did u know, i am  in love with you ?" 

"in love , wow didnt know that well last night kinda gave it away and i am also in love with you rose hathaway." he said still with that smile on  his face. he then kissed me it was hot and sweet and he smelled of cologune , it filled me with warmth and joy. i wanted more. i have never had sex in a car before.i moved onto his lap and  started to remove his shirt. 

"woah there little dhampir, not now." he then gave me one last heated kiss before my face turned to stone. i felt it again , the nausia.... there were strigoi. i jumped off his lap "whats wrong , i didnt mean to reject you its just where on a misson and " i put my hands to his mouth to make him stop talking. i mouthed STRIGOI and he turned paler than his Moroi pale , he was devestatingly white. the road we went onto was in a rural area with few houses but lots of animals. i then saw to two strigoi walk out of a barn holding two dead teenage girls. the strigoi where handsome , tall , slim ,  with blonde hair. they used to be moroi , i thought. i then pushed adrian down so that he was hidden . i got out of the car  

"stay here" i whispered in a few moments the strigoi spotted the car and then i think they saw me, they werent looking at me tho they where looking behind me , but what did they see..... Adrian. Shit ... he left the car , typical. the strigoi ran twords adrian one of them tried to tackl him but adrian then held up a charmed stake .... thats my man. i thought proudly. i guess he was capable of fighting for himself. in my breif moment of hesitaton i was tackled to the grownd my a strigoi. he looked about my age. i amediatly staked him . he was a young striogi and clumsy for one. i then looked to adrian and turned to see a strigoi body on the ground and a gash across adrians cheast . he was on the gound. i ran to him. the nausia was gone so no more strigoi for now. i looked at the strigoi body , the boy was regaining color, he was returning to his moroi color. i then went to adrian. "adrian ... adrian wake up ." there was a tear in his fancy shirt and it was now stained with blood. "yes little dhampir im awake." he said grogily taking deep breaths of air. i helped him to the car . he then looked at me those deep green eyes wher red and he was obviously tired. he then healed himself. there was only a small cut and blood residue where he had had nails dug into and across his chest. "oh thank god, your an idiot." i said "rose i just killed a strigoi." "turned a strigoi" i corrected " but i did it that not idiotic  thats ... amazing." i then kissed and hugged him, blood getting on my clothing  and said "dont ever do that again." i said. he tried to protest but i stopped him with a slight soft kiss. " now lets go clean you up."

we snuck into a barn near by to stay the night. i took the first aid kit we bround , and i went to put proxide on the cut and to clean up the  blood. he took off his shirt, wow adiran had a nice 6 pack. i cleaned up the blood and then looked up , he looked into my brown eyes and then took a strand of my hair and wound it around his finger " Rose Hathaway your certaintly something special , guardian and nurse , i sould get hurt more often. i laughed and smiled he then kissed me this time a powerful kiss one with warmth and love. and then i thought about last night and how it was now or never. that thought rang though my mind again and in that same moment all our clothes ended up on the floor