Eleven

Janine Hathaways back was toward me , I had a sour taste in my mouth from the annoyance of having  to ask my "mommy " for help. "Uh, mom?" I said wairly. She turned around to face me and said "Rose your back" "I didn't think you would notice I was gone." I spat at her , it came out too cold for someone who was asking for someone else's information. " I wouldn't have if certain events hadn't occurred." I shurgged and said in as neutral of a voice as possible "what did happen exactly?" She snickered and said "so this is why your talking to me huh?" I rolled me eyes and gestured for her to go on "well Rosemarie as you must know from how Hectic everything is here queen Tatiana was assassinated." "Of course I know that but what else?" "Well your a full guardian now so I guess you deserve to know, the queen was killed by guardian Belikov, you know him don't you?" Her sly smile raised my annoyance level almost to its highest level. I nodded my head while biting back a rude remark "we found a stake with his blood and finger prints on it stabbed into Tatiana's heart, as you've gathered from that he's our only suspect and obviously the murderer." "Are you sure?" I asked desperately "almost positive" "but that isn't a 100% " she rolled her eyes and waved me away "Rose let the more experienced dhampirs handle this" and at that she went back to her work. I turned on my heel and stomped away. I can't believe she said that to me , i have experienced almost as much as her! I'm a full guardian! I then got the worst idea possible , I am going to have to ask someone for help, not Lissa , I can never put her in danger again no matter our promise , but the one person who will b blunt with me no matter what can't know also but there is one person who would also want to free dimitri, someone who loves him as much as I once did , Tasha Ozera. If Dimitri sees that she freed him also he could move on to her and forget about me, my heart sunk an inch with each thought of them together. Tasha will finally get to be with Dimitri and there will then be no way I could ever go back to him.