Chapter 3 (Picture of Leah)

Picture of Leah to your right ---->

PWTDS Chapter 3

TATIANA POV

I unlocked the front door and walked inside. It was eerily quiet and I took off my shoes in the doorway. I had called my dad earlier about Clarissa and he said he would make the school arrangements right away. My parents weren't home yet and I assumed they were still at their company meeting thing. I walked up the stairs to my bedroom and I saw Clarissa lying on my bed reading a book. Her blonde hair seemed to stick out of my whole bedroom since I had a dark blue and black comforter on my queen sized bed. My desk, bookshelf and TV stand were all black. My desk was covered with loose papers for school, my purple laptop and random sketches and doodles. My walls were a soft white, but I wrote all over them with a black permanent marker throughout my life. There were quotes from books, songs or my idols, messages from my friends and stupid comments. I really loved it.

"Hey." I called and she jumped in surprise.

"How was your work?" She asked as she sat up and crossed her legs. She closed the book and placed it on the bed. I noticed she was reading The City Of Bones.

"The usual, but I met this really hot guy there." I told her, blushing slightly.

"What happened?" She asked, excitedly.

"Flirted a bit and then he asked me to get a drink with him once I was done working." I explained.

"What's his name?" She asked curiously.

"Anthony." I responded with a dreamy voice, but I frowned when her face fell and looked scared.

"What?" I asked.

"It's... It's nothing." She responded and she gave me a weak smile. "I just thought I might know him, but I doubt that."

"Alright, and by the way you will be attending my high school, York Prep tomorrow. You don't have to worry about supplies because I also got a box shipped here with everything you will need, but for your school bag you will have to use my old black messenger bag until we get you your own." I told her.

"Wow that was fast." She answered her eyes wide.

"Yeah, my dad gets things done fast. Anyway, it's late so we should go to bed." I suggested and she nodded in agreement. She walked out to her own room.

"Good night." I called after her and started getting ready for bed. Linda had already probably gotten Clarissa everything she would need and she could borrow stuff from my closet until we went shopping. I change into my pajamas and climbed into my comfortable bed.

My alarm clock rang through my room and I groaned. I shut it off and rolled onto my other side.

"Miss Tatiana, you should get up so you're not late." Linda told me as she shuffled around my room to open my windows.