Chapter 2 (Picture of Tatiana)

To the left is a picture of Tatiana :) She’s even got the attitude I want Tatiana to have. Throughout the story I'll post more pictures of her along with the other characters. Okay, with that said enjoy :)

PWTDS Chapter 2

ANTHONY POV

I watched as the hellhound continued to sniff around an empty parking lot in Brookland and I had to fight the urge to break something when it began to whimper. It hadn't found her. Angrily, I called it back into the device and stuffed it back in my bag. It was getting dark and I needed to find a place to stay anyway. I still had a lot of time to find her and I had spent a good two hours and a half running after the useless demon. I stripped away my invisibility and I found the main strip. I smirked to myself as human girls checked me out and I just kept walking. I didn't feel like messing with any of them tonight.

I walked past hotels and nothing caught my eye until I set my eyes on the Four Seasons Hotel. I walked in nonchalantly and made my way over to the counter. Everything was in perfect order and I could practically smell the money. The receptionist at the desk didn't noticed me until I cleared my throat and it didn't take long for her to gaze at me flirtatiously. She was at least in her mid-twenties and attractive.

"Hey, my name is Megan. What can I do for you?" She purred and gazed at me through her long lashes.

"I want your penthouse suite, please." I answered, bluntly.

"That has already been booked." She told me after she tapped into her computer. I leaned over the counter to touch her arm and she kind of jumped from my cold touch. I looked deep into her in her plain brown eyes.

"I want your penthouse suite." I repeated my voice dripping with persuasion and she got a blank stare. She typed a few more things into the computer and answered me.

"I changed everything and you are now able to go up into the penthouse. Have a nice stay."

She handed me the card key to my new place and I let go of her arm. She shook her head and came back to her senses, but before she could say anything I had already disappeared from her sight.

Humans are so easy to manipulate, I thought to myself and went over to the elevator. I pressed the button to the highest floor and I waited patiently. Maybe I'll enjoy my stay in this world for the time being.

Once I had made it to penthouse floor I quickly found my room. I swiped the key and walked in. It wasn’t bad at all. There was a living room with comfortable black leather couches and a TV. To the left was dining area and on the right was the modern kitchen. Then there was door to the bedroom with the king sized bed and the washroom with a large bathtub and shower. I was really going to like it here.

I threw my stuff onto the table and took out the ring. I walked over to a couch and settled in.

"Show me Clarissa Johnson of the dead." I whispered softly to the ring. I watched as it began to glow and then a picture developed in front of me. There she was, the girl I needed to hunt down and it seems she had found a place to stay. That will just make it slightly harder for me then, but it's not impossible, I thought smugly. I murmured some more words to the ring and its glow disappeared. I placed it back on the table and got up. I felt hungry and I remembered whenever the dead visits the living they need what the living need. I made my way back to the elevator and returned downstairs to the lobby. I need to find the restaurant I thought to myself.