"Where did you send it?" Natasha asked me. "That is strange that they didn't get it."

"I sent it to Pauls and Andrea House." I thought back a couple of years ago. "I put the righty stamp on it. But you're right. I need to tell them and soon before they take a look at the girls."

"I got a babysitter for tonight." Natasha stood up gearing herself up to leave. "I get the Nanny to come and pick up the girls around six."

I slipped off the stool following her out. "Thanks Tasha." I impulsively gave her a hug. "See you tonight."

I shut the door to continue the cleaning. I walked up into the bedroom. I saw all the clothes on the bed that Daniel suggested that I get rid of. I don't know why I should. I thought they looked quite good on me.

However Daniel thought they made me look slightly bigger than I am. I picked up the black dress that I brought with Lisa three years ago. The shop assistant told me it flattered my body.

Those people would say anything to get a sale. I put the clothes in the black bag before I talk myself round to keeping them.

My cell phone beeped on the side. I paused in what I was doing to look on the screen to see that it was Lisa confirming that she will be attending the dinner tonight.

I haven't seen Nathan since the whole swinging night. I hope it won't be awkward when talking to him. Especially since Lisa vertically called him a sex addict.

**********************

"Are you ready?" Daniel asked me as I checked my face in my compact mirror just before entering the restaurant.

After seeing that all my makeup was in place I took a hold of his elbow walking into the restaurant.

"I don't see why we have to come out for your mothers birthday." Daniel grumbled. "Especially as my bosses will be there. That is not fair on me."

"We don't have to stay too long." I said, I still feel uncomfortable sitting across from them knowing that it only been a couple of weeks since I cheated on Daniel with them.

We walked to our table where everyone was sitting with a smile on our faces.

Natasha and her husbands were there along with Andrea and Paul. I greeted them all with a wave Hello. I walked over to where my parents were giving them a kiss on the cheek.

"You're looking well dad." I gave him another hug. He looked like he added a few pounds to his weight.

"Thanks. Hanna-banana." His kissed my cheek.

"Happy birthday mummy." I gave her a birthday card.

"Thanks." She took the card and put it on the table.

"Justin, Jackson." I greeted stiffly seeing them turn from talking with Daniel.

"Hanna." They said in unison.

Daniel slithered up to my side his hand snaking around my waist. I saw the twins eyes drop down watching this action of Daniel ownership.

"Let's all take a seat." Paul said coming up to us.

The twins gave me a heated look before sitting down. Lisa and Nathan walked in then sitting down next to the twins.