Eleven.

A week later, Liam was together with Sophia and both Harry and Liam were very happy for eachother.

But now, there was another singing test, this time for the whole school and Harry had to sing One Thing. Louis was holding Harry's hand, because Harry was so nervous, he wanted to shit his trousers. ''Your turn, babe'', Louis whispered in his ear and Harry gulped, walking over to the stage. Blue and green found eachother immediately and Louis gave his boyfriend his thumbs up, an air kiss and a reassuring smile. Harry giggled by accident in the micro and everyone looked at him. Blushing like mad, he started singing.

''I've tried playin' it cool, but when I'm lookin' at you
I can't ever be brave, 'cause you make my heart race

Shot me out of the sky, you're my kryptonite
You keep me makin' me weak, yeah, frozen and can't breathe

Some things gotta get loud
'Cause i'm dying just to make you see
That I need you here with me now
'Cause you've got that one thing

So get out, get out, get out of my head
And fall into my arms instead
I don't, I don't, don't know what it is
But I need that one thing, yeah
You've got that big dick'', Harry sang, giggling at Louis, this time not in the micro. He looked the enire time at his boyfriend, meaning every word he said. He saw the teachers looking at him shocked at what he said, a few kids were laughing, other were saying something about how gay Harry was and other just didn't care. Then, he looked at Louis, he was also blushing and staring hard at Harrry. The younger boy hurried of off the stage and ran over to where Louis stood. He checked the boy's body out, blushing at the middle section. ''Hello, Tommo'', he waved at Louis' boner, then giggled and looked at Louis who groaned and was blushing now. ''You said 'big dick' and I thought of very hot stuff I want to do to you, so then Tommo woke up'', Louis said, whispering the last part in Harry's ear and the curly lad being hormonal, had a visible bulge too. ''Shit, Harry'', Louis breathed, looking at Harry's boner.

''Let's go to my house? My parents aren't home'', Harry asked innocently. ''Oh'', Louis laughed, thinking of naughty things. ''We can go away from school now?'', he asked just to be a good boy. ''Yes, the teacher said that in the beginning, that the singer could leave after his performance'', Harry said. ''Oh, apparently I was too busy staring at you'', Louis smiled. ''Yeah that could be it'', Harry giggled.

''The teacher didn't say that, right?'', Louis laughed after a while. Harry shook his head, smiling no nobody said that, he just wanted to go home. So, that's what they did, they sneaked out and ran to Harry's home, not wanting to be seen.

Once inside they smiled at eachother, both not believing they're eachother's. Harry attacked Louis and pushed him against the wall, sucking on the skin below his ear. ''Have you ever done something like this, baby?'', Louis panted. ''No.'' ''Good.'' He switched places so that he was pinning Harry against the wall and he gripped his bum. Harry moaned and wrapped his legs around Louis' torso, letting Louis moan too. ''I love you'', Harry moaned. ''I love you more'', Louis said, then dragged them towards the living and he found the stairs. Still carrying his baby, he got upstairs and Harry pointed towards the door of his bedroom. He layed Harry down and hovered over him, kissing him deeply. The boys started grinding on eachother, becoming a moaning mess and Harry really was loud in bed, but oh how Louis loved it. Harry began tugging on Louis' shirt, trying to get it of off him. Louis helped him and then pulled Harry's shirt off too. He placed hot, wet kisses all over the boy's chest and sucked on his nipples. ''Oh, Louis'', Harry moaned. They took off their jeans and Harry whined like a baby, to get his boxers off as well, but Louis liked to tease. Harry grinded faster and harder, his hips moving of off the matress to get some friction. Finally, Louis took his boxers off and Harry slipped his boyfriend's also down his ankles, Louis kicking it off. They were both naked now and Louis stopped for a second to eye his boyfriend. He licked his lips and looked at Harry, who nodded and pushed his hips in the air to say he wanted friction. Louis was so hard, his boy laying beneath him, pink cheecks and big green eyes, lips parted and hard as a rock. He grabbed Harry's cock in his hand and started pumping slowly, watching every move Harry did. Then he sucked at the tip and swirled his tongue around it, Harry moaning loudly. When Harry was fully in his mouth he moved back up and batted his eyelashes at Harry. ''Oh, baby'', Harry sighed sexually, fucking the older boy's mouth. A few more pumps later, Harry came in Louis mouth, the boy swallowing it all. ''So pretty'', Louis said, kissing Harry passionately. ''I love you'', Harry said, switching them over so he was laying on top of Louis. ''I love you'', Louis said, closing his eyes and waiting for Harry to do something. ''Uhm.. Lou?'', Harry asked nervously, blushing a bit. Louis looked at him, waiting for him to continue. ''What do I have to do?'' Louis moaned, just because Harry was so innocent and it turned him on so much. ''You never watched porn? Just do what I did to you'', Louis smiled at Harry. ''How?'', Harry asked, sad eyes looking to the ground and Louis frowned. ''Hey, Harry, it's alright, if it makes you feel alive'', he quoted Harry and the boy looked up, smiling widely.  Louis took his boyfriend's hand in his, placing it on his cock and leading Harry. ''You-you just have to pump, baby,'' he panted, ''if you're ready, you can use your mouth too.'' Not a second later, Harry's lips were wrapped around Tommo and Louis moaned loudly at the sight in front of him. ''No teeth, baby'', he panted and Harry hummed, causing vibrations of his voice to go through his cock. Louis moaned and moaned and then he came in the boy's mouth, him swallowing all of it.

After that, they talked and giggled, acted like a couple, then they got to sleep, cuddling eachother and whispering several 'I love you's' and they both thought this was the best time of their lives.

''What's that stone, though?'', Harry asked softly. ''My grandma gave it to me before she died'', Louis sighed and Harry hugged him tightly, planning on never leaving the boy.