''I don't have all day, kid'', Ricky sighed. Harry's head snapped up again. ''I have'', he smiled, dimples popping out and he searched further for the little stone. ''Ugh, people'', the boy mumbled. Harry giggled at his statement. ''You're funny.'' ''And you're not.'' Harry's giggles stopped and he frowned, why was he so mean? ''Uhm...I'll take that as a compliment?'' ''Just give the thing so I can leave this shithole of a cafetaria'', Ricky said. ''Yeah.. just wait. I- I got it'', Harry chattered, because of his awkward position to find that goddamn stone.

''Wait, before I'm giving it, I want to know your name'', Harry smiled, blushing a little. ''You don't deserve to know it'', the nameless boy answered. Harry looked at him questioningly, but the boy just shrugged. ''Alright, then.. how old are you?'' ''Seventeen", he answered, knowing that the curly boy wouldn't let it go. ''Oh, nice, I'm fifteen'', Harry smiled sweetly. ''Well, good to know. Now give me the thing'', he said, a bit rushed even though there were still thirty minutes left of the lunch break. Harry's smile disappeared as soon as the words left Ricky's mouth and he finally placed the stone in the boy's hand. Ricky's eyes widened for a split second but he recovered fast and stood up. The older boy clenched it tightly in his hand and with a last glance at Harry, he left the room. Why was he acting so weird? His personality was ruining his looks, but Harry was still not over him.

~

After lunch Harry walked to class and sat down, just as the bell rang. Mrs Jace sat in front of the room and looked at all the students. Her wrinkly eyes looked at Harry's uniform and she frowned. ''Harry?'', she asked. He looked at her and she continued: ''Where is your tie?'' What? He looked down and sighed when he didn't see his tie. ''Oh shit, I'm sorry'', he said, his hands slapping over his mouth as soon as the words left his mouth. She frowned even deeper, her wrinkles showing more now. ''No cursing, Harold.'' Laughs were filling the room. Harry's cheecks became a slight pink and he decided to not let her call him 'Harold' again. ''I'm sorry, and it's Harry ma'am.'' ''Sure it is'', she mumbled and looked at the papers in front of her. Just then there was a knock on the door causing our heads to snap up.

Harry's eyes went big when he saw Ricky's figure standing in the doorframe. ''Is this class 123?'', he asked with his cute, scratchy voice. ''No, this is class 300'', Mrs Jace said. ''Oh, well, where is 123?'' She looked at Harry, thinking about his punishment. ''Harold?'', she called. ''It's Harry, ma'am.'' The class was once again filled with laughter. ''Harold, because you're not wearing a tie and you cursed, you have to lead this boy to his class.'' ''Thank you!'', Harry said too excited and not caring that she said 'Harold' again. ''Uhm..I mean, oh okay'', he cleared his throat and blushed when Louis' head snapped up to him. ''Oh no, ma'am, I'm sure I can find it on my own-'' ''No, you can't. Harry stand up and you, follow him'', she commanded. Harry stood up and almost fell, that's how he became a blushing mess and then walked over to where Ricky stood. ''Come on, you could be there already'', she pushed. Ricky walked outside the class and Harry followed. ''Uhm.. so... Ricky?'', he asked while he closed the door. Confusion was clear in Ricky's face when he said: ''What? Who's Ricky?'' Harry could kill himself right now. ''What? D-did I say Ricky? Because I- I didn't say Ricky. Did you say Ricky?'' He was blushing like mad and Ricky just rolled his eyes.

''Why don't I deserve to know your name?'', Harry asked after a pretty awkward silence, well, for Harry everything was awkward, because he was just awkward. The question was in his mind the whole time after lunch and he was so confused because he was really kind to the older boy. But Ricky ignored him and just kept walking, paying no attention to the poor curly boy. ''Um..okay'', Harry said awkwardly again, but then giggled when Ricky tripped over his feet, the boy shot him a glare that could kill someone and Harry stopped giggling, starting to pout.

''We should hang out some time, yeah?'', Harry tried. ''Look, kid. I don't give a shit about what you think or want, so just shut up, would you?'' Harry gulped, not knowing what to do in these kinds of situations. So Ricky was being a bitch and Harry just wanted to get to know him, what the hell was Ricky's problem?

An idea that made Harry giggle, shot into his mind.

''Your class is here'', he smirked, knowing that this class was the class where all the punks and the sluts were. Ricky didn't even hesitate when he walked to the door and knocked on it. Harry giggled and ran away, he stopped when he was behind a locker to hide himself for an angry Ricky.

Moments later he heard laughs and giggles coming from the class, a door closing and then loud footsteps. ''Harry? Where are you? I'm so done with you.'' Harry used his hands to muffle his laughter. ''But we never even were in a relationship, Rick'', he said in a girly voice, acting innocent as he walked away from the lockers, shaking a bit with his bum. ''Who the fuck is Rick?'' ''I thought you didn't gave a shit?'', Harry teased. ''Don't you dare feel brave now, you little-'' ''Harry?'', a boy from his class enterrupted the furious Ricky, ''Mrs Jace is asking for you.'' ''Alright, I just have to say something to Ricky.'' The boy nodded and walked away, but not before looking weirdly at Ricky and Harry. ''Why d-'' ''Sshhh, Rick,'' Harry shushed him, placing his finger over the boy's lips, he wanted to save the feeling of their touch, ''just go to the second door on your left and you'll see that it's your class. Maybe you should look at the class number before walking in this time'' He giggled, winked at Ricky and then started blushing because he was touching Ricky's lips, but then the older boy shoved his fingers away, rolling his eyes and walking away. While Harry just stood there, looking at the extremely rounded ass of the older boy. He sighed again with hearted-eyes and then walked back to his own class. He really hoped the time would go fast, 'cause he was so excited to see Ricky again. Yes, he know he's acting clingy, but he can't help it.

~

When the last bell rang and the school was finally over, Harry basically ran over to the hall in search for his pretty boy. His eyes glided around the hallway and stopped when he saw the blue-eyed one. Ricky was by his locker, changing books and Harry looked how he then walked towards the exit. He hurried over to where the boy was walking and with a last glance at Ricky's bum, he stepped next to him.

The boy didn't notice Harry's appearance at first so when the younger boy coughed, Ricky startled and tripped over his feet on to the ground. Harry's eyes went wide and he looked over to where the boy was laying on the ground. ''Oh my god, I'm so sorry, Ricky'', he crouched down by Ricky and heard him groan: ''Stop calling me Ricky.'' ''But what's your name then?'', he giggled. ''None of your business'', the boy mumbled. ''Okay, so..none of your business, I will help you up, just give me your hand'', Harry smiled with his dimples showing. Ricky groaned and took Harry's hand, only for pulling Harry down. The curly boy made a weird noise, also falling on the ground and pouted  when he saw Ricky getting up and hastily walking away. He sat up and looked at the ground, hating the fact that Ricky was so beautiful.