The club was more like a concert than a club birthday party.

"You gonna get on stage too bro," August asked Chris.

"Its up to Sean," he yelled standing next to him on the side of the stage.

"Y'all want Sean to come out here and fucked this stage up," the crowd went crazy as Future motioned for Big Sean to come out.

The music to IDFWU started to play as the crowd went nuts.

"I DONT FUCK WIT YOUUUUU," Sean yelled into the mic as he walked on stage.

Everyone was having too much fun. Danielle was sooo drunk that she didn't even realize Sean pulled her on the stage with him.

"I got a new chick that I gotta thank God for..." Sean rapped as he had his arm around her waist as she danced on him.  She stayed on stage dancing until the song ended then Sean motioned for the music to stop.

"Most of y'all know by now that this is my girl. So get used to seeing her," he smiled. Danielle kissed his cheek. 

Most of the people in the audience was saying "aww" and snapping pictures. There were a few hatin ass bitches as expected.

"We are celebrating her birthday tonight along side mine," as Sean spoke a big red and gold cake was pushed out onto the stage in the middle of Sean and Danielle. "So we gonna all sing happy birthday." He kissed her cheek.

They all sang happy birthday to Sean and Danielle. As soon as they finished singing the music for Play No Games came on which happened to be Danielle's favorite song by Sean.

When Chris came out for the chorus the women were screaming. China hated when women screamed out for Chris. She preferred when he was behind the scenes producing, however she couldn't help but smile seeing Chris happy when performing. August grabbed China's hand breaking her thought process while watching  Chris on stage with Sean.

"My bro killin it right," August said dancing with China with his non dancing self.

"He sure is," China said loosening up enjoying the time with her friends and family. It had been so long since she had fun with all the drama that was happening.

By the end of the night everyone was super lit and ready to head to August and Becca's house for the after party. 

"You sure you are good to drive," August asked walking Becca to her car as it pulled up in the back of the club. "I can have Drake drive my car and I'll drive you home.

"Of course I'm good babe. I didn't drink too much," Becca said pecking his bottom lip. "London and I will meet y'all back at the house."

Drake was taking pictures with fan so August knew he wasn't about to leave.  "Text me when you get in the house, I should be there 30mins behind you," he kissed her forehead before shutting her car door.

Becca drove off with London. Her homegirls were not too far behind.

"I saw you fan girling while Drake performed,' Becca laughed turning onto the freeway.

"Thats my baby and all but I was a fan first just like everyone else," London said smiling as she looked up at the sky.

After a few moments of star gazing, she looked in the side mirror to see  Vanessa's truck carrying China, Danielle and a few of Danielle's friends no longer behind her.

"Where the hell did the girls go?" London said to Becca.

Right on queue Becca's phone started to ring.

"Where did y'all go," Becca asked.

"We stopping by 7-11 because Danielle's drunk ass is craving a slurpee. "Do y'all want anything?" Vanessa asked.

"Bring us a slurpee too," Becca said exiting off the freeway slowing down at the red light. She made eye contact with a man in a black Navigator that pulled up next to them. After a few moments the truck pulled in front of her and sped off to the right ignoring the traffic light.

"What the hell was that?" London asked looking at Becca.

"I have no idea," Becca shrugged it off and went back to talking to Vanessa.

"What's wrong?" Vanessa asked on the other end.

"Just some crazy ass truck speeding. Anyway I definitely want a slurpee I haven't had one in so long."

"Oh and get me a snickers bar," London said closing her eyes as if she was dreaming about the candy bar.

"You are so fat London.  You just ate before we left the party," Becca laughed.

"You will understand food cravings when you finally carry August's baby," London said laughing. "Make sure you get my candy Nessa."

"I got you girl.  See y'all in a bit," Vanessa said before hanging up.

London went back to looking out the window watching the lights change from green to red. Their light turned green and Becca pulled off.  She didn't see it coming and London couldn't turn her head fast enough to warn Becca before the truck that was once next time them slam into the back side door on London's side. Causing the car to spin out of control. It spun around four times before slamming into a pole.

The smell of smoke filled Becca's nostrils and the sounds of sirens made her eyes slowly open after being unconscious. She slowly came to realizing what just transpired. She wiggled her toes and fingers making sure she could feel movement. Becca remembered that quick thought from a medical show she watched. 

"London are you okay?" She asked in a low tone as she slowly turned her head towards her sister who was leaning against the door as if she'd fallen asleep against it.

London did not answer back.

Becca began to choke up as tears escaped the corner of her eyes, "London.. pleeeease answer me."

Again, Becca was met with silence.

Tears began to pour out of Becca's eye uncontrollably. She cried until the ambulance pulled up.

"Ma'am are you okay?" The paramedic asked.

"I'm fine, please help my sister.  She is pregnant." Becca said crying again uncontrollably.

"How far along is she?" he asked as the got Becca onto the stretcher.

"She is four months. Is she breathing? Please tell me she is breathing," she said trying to control her tears.

"Yes she is breathing ma'am, but we have to get you both to the hospital."

Becca let out a sigh of relief.

They got them both in the ambulance.  The last thing Becca saw was the doors shut on the ambulance carrying London before drifting off again.

___________

Vote and Comment for next chapter!!!

-Lys💜

Revised 9/2019