Chapter 8

The Breakup

(Okay, so... These last chapters have been sad... And so is this one, kinda... I'm so sorry. *ducks from pillows being thrown at me* On a happier note, my sister's due date is very close (she's pregnant, if that wasn't clear lmao) so if I don't post one day you guys know why 😂 also, short chapter sorry I'm a fucking mess)

Hamilton's POV

I cuddled up to a sleeping Laurens in his hospital bed. He's leaving today.

Even though our lives are pretty shitty at the moment, I think it'll be okay. I looked down at my phone.

HORSEFUCKER : Laf broke up with me.

Oh... Or not, then. "Holy shit." I muttered, and then woke up John to show him the text.

(2 hours before)

Lafayette's POV

I sat on the couch, listening to the "Smalexander Wamilton" playlist. Hercules walked in.

"Why the fuck is Adrienne texting you?" He said, and showed me my phone.

Adrienne: I miss you :(

Adrienne: Baby please I'm sorry.

Adrienne: I love you. I made a mistake. I fucked up. Please I love you.

Adrienne: vous êtes mon seul et unique . ma lune et les étoiles. Je vous aimerai jusqu'à la fin des temps . laisse obtenir des barbucue et obtenir slutty , ai-je raison ?

Adrienne: you left your pants in my room anyway from your last visit ;)))

Adrienne: Herkals or what's his name doesn't have to know, I promise.

That son of a bitch. I told her that I'm dating Hercules.

"So?" He said, crossing his arms. "Look, I'm sorry. I didn't know, so you don't have to get all salty about it." He scoffed.

"Me? Salty?" I raised an eyebrow at him. "Okay, maybe a little, but I don't want you talking to her."

"Why? She's my friend!"

"Well she seems to be more than a friend!" He yelled. "Why do you have to be so controlling?!" I screamed. "I'm not controlling, I just don't want my boyfriend talking to some... some... Home wrecker!" He yelled, and balled up his fists.

"Don't you talk about her like that!" I said, and stood up.

"Why not, huh? Maybe you should go be with her then!" Said Hercules. "MAYBE WE SHOULD BREAK UP!" I screamed.

He looked at me. I sighed. "Hercules, I didn't mea-" He walked out and slammed the door.

Angelica's POV

I heard a scream from Peggy's room, and me and Eliza ran in. "What's wrong?!" Shouted Eliza. She held up her phone to see an... inapro-pro picture of Maria.

"She just sent this! What do I do?!" Me and Eliza looked at eachother, and then burst out laughing. "Well... Do you want her to send stuff like that?"

"Uh..."

"If you want to, send one back!" Said Eliza.

Peggy put her face in her hands. "Oh my god Eliza, it's not that simple." "Here, I'll take it. Put on a cute bra." I said, and Peggy threw a pillow at me.

"OH MY GOD ANGIE."