•17•

Terry in 'MM'
_____________________
•Odell•

Raegan stayed here for at least two weeks. I told her one week. She act like she owns the house. I'm tired of it. I been calling Pandora for a while now. Is this payback from when I wasn't answer the phone. Man it's whatever. "Odell..Stephanie is here" I sigh and got up. I walk downstairs to the living room where Stephanie was.

"Hey I called you earlier you didn't answer"

"I'm sorry steph..I was tired" I rub my face.

"Ok..did Pandora told you yesterday that she had a appointment"I raised my eyebrows.

"She had a appointment yesterday and didn't tell me!" I semi yelled.

"Odell I'm right here..you don't have to scream"

"I'm sorry steph..I'm just mad"I sat down on the couch.

" I got a question"she ask.

"What"

"Why is raegan here" she pointed at raegan in the kitchen.

"She needed somewhere to stay..so here she is" Stephanie roll her eyes.

"Whatever..anyways talk to Pandora about not telling you about the appointment yesterday" Stephanie got up and walk out the door. Raegan stared at me while eating some strawberries.

"Wow..wifey surely hiding something from you" raegan said.

"Shut up..when is you leaving"

She shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know yet" I turn the TV on and sat on my couch. The show called E! came on and Pandora face pop up.

E! News

"So yesterday, people said that they saw Pandora Diaz, clinic owner of this woman clinic and engage to Odell Beckham Jr..some people said she also pregnant for Odell..but Pandora didn't pull up with Odell in the driving seat..they saw a other man in the driver seat..where was Odell at the time when this happen?"

I turn the TV off looking at the blank screen. No she didn't. She did not have a other man in that driver seat. That's why she not answer my phone calls. Her ass to busy fucking a other man. I was breathing heavily, angry at Pandora how can she invite an other man to the appointment to see my baby. That's fuck up. This means WAR!

Was this a boring chapter or good. Let me know. Oh and thanks for comments and votes. Happy late Easter, forgot to say that to y'all yesterday and how was y'all Easter.

*comment & vote