•12•

Pandora•

I can't believe she's here. I thought she forgot that me and Odell was together. Speaking of Odell, he never called me for two weeks. Maybe I should stop by the house in Beverly to check up on him. "Stephanie!" I yelled out her name. She came in my office with her papers.

"Wassup Pandora"

I sigh and stood up rubbing my stomach. The baby was kicking so hard. "I'm so piss right now..how did Raegan know where my clinic was"

"Well everybody knows..we have the best clinic in LA" she's right. But if Raegan knew that I own the clinic, why would she come over. Just to make me mad and want to beat her ass.

"Your right.." I sigh and sat back down. I kick my feet up looking out the window.

"Have you ever started planning a baby shower yet" I roll my eyes at that. I don't really have friends. All I have is Stephanie and my parents and my cousin.

"I don't know Stephanie..I really don't want a baby shower"

"Ok fine..what ever the Queen say" Stephanie got up walking out. I shook my head at her. I look at my phone to see if Odell called or text. Nothing.

•Stephanie•

"So you have to cake for tomorrow" I ask Odell. We was at my apartment planning the baby shower that Pandora said she didn't want. This is your first baby, you should have a baby shower.

"Yeah..it's nice" he said writing down something. "You have the list of who's coming"

I nod my head. "Yeah..I have to be at the hall around 3:00 but I get off work around 4:30"

"I see what I can do about that tomorrow" I check the list again.

"Oh I forgot..some dude came here"

"Who"

"By the name of Pueblo Diaz"

Odell narrowed his eyebrows. "Pueblo Diaz"

"He said he's Pandora brother"

Short Chapter
Comment and vote