•5•

•Stephanie•

Pandora was piss on the drive back to Los Angeles. She said we came down here for nothing. To me, we didn't. I have Odell my number. He have to talk to Pandora. I mean, she's lucky. Carlos didn't do anything. I didn't wanted him anyways. Let me shut up and focus driving. "Pandora" I poked her.

"I don't want to talk about it"

I sigh. "We don't have to"

"Good" she sat back. "Why he have to be so hard headed" I chuckle.

"I don't know girl"she answer her phone and said hello.

"Hey maria...he didn't do anything about it..he just told me to go back to Los Angeles...he thinks the baby isn't his...well he surly didn't say that to Raegan when she told him" she sniffle. "How's Payton...what she doing...she's dancing to what...frozen..I think you got her stuck on that movie" I laughed. Payton does loves some frozen. "Ok tell her I love and give her a kiss for me..bye" she hung up.

"You should of been Payton mother instead of me" I mumble then frown.

"She needs her real mom..she needs you" I look at Pandora.

"What ima do with her"

"Let's go to Disney world next month" she said excited. I thought about it and laugh.

"Ok fine..we're going to Disney world"

•Odell•

I sat on the couch looking at my new yeezys. Meechie, toosie, and Jordan left. Now I'm stuck here with Ava. "Babe are you ok"

"No" I mumble. I look at the number thinking should I call her and say yeah I be in Los Angeles to check on Pandora and tell her I'm sorry.

"Can you tell me what's wrong" she kiss my neck. I push Ava on the ground and stood up. "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU"

"YOU IS WHAT WRONG WITH ME..WHY CAN'T YOU BE A REGULAR FEMALE..BE LIKE PANDORA.. BE INDEPENDENT..YOUR WORTHLESS"

"NIGGA PLEASE..IM THE BADDEST BITCH YOU EVER SEEN" I shook my head at this bitch.

"THE NASTY BITCH I EVER SEEN..ALWAYS LOOKING FOR SEX OR MONEY..GOODBYE AVA.. I DONT NEED YOU ANYMORE..YOU CAN'T COOK..YOU DON'T CLEAN NOR WASH YOUR STINKY ASS CLOTHES...WHERE THE SAME PANTIES EVERYTIME WE HAVE SEX OR GO OUT" I was irritated by this bitch. She make me sick now. All of a sudden she started crying.

"Odell I'm sorry..I promise I cook better and clean the house...I'm just going through some shit right now...my brother never came back from Pakistan...and my mom never show me love or taught me how to cook and clean" I don't believe this. "Please Odell dont leave me"

"No I'm not gone leave you" she smile up at me.

"You aren't"

"No..but you will..pack your shit and get the fuck out my house" I push her off my legs and walk upstairs.