•16•

Pandora•

I'm still mad that Odell let raegan stay at his house. I was at work getting ready for my appointment. I had on a black dress with green jacket and my brown sandals.(outfit in 'MM') Stephanie decided to take Payton out today. Like a mother daughter day. I'm happy about that. "Ms.diaz somebody here to see you" my assistant said.

"Send whoever it is in" she nod her head and walk back to waiting area. I heard somebody knock on the door quietly. I look up seeing the man from Disneyland. What his name? Terry. Yeah Terry.

"Hi" he said walking in. How he found my work job.

"How you know where I work at Terry" I smile. He chuckle taking a seat.

"I saw you online..my sister was looking for a clinic down here"I nod my head.

"Oh..I didn't know..is she here now"

"Yeah in the waiting room"

"Oh ok.." I was cut off by my other assistant.

"Ms.diaz your appointment remember" I thanked her and got up.

"Your pregnant" Terry ask.

"Yeah..I forgot to tell you that back at Disney Land" I smile.

"I thought you had one daughter"

"No..she is like my daughter but I adopted her"he nod his head.

"Oh that's good..was her mother did or something"

"No her mother was my best friend..if you excuse me I have to go"

"Can I come with you" should I let him come?

"Uhh sure"

Terry•

"This your car" I look at Pandora car. It was a red Mercedes Benz s63.

"Yeah..you want to drive" she hand me the keys. I grab the keys and hop in. The ride to her doctor was fun. We got to know each other.

"Alright this your doctor" I told her. She nod her head and hop out. I look at her sexy body. I don't care if she pregnant for somebody else, I want her. I heard my phone ringing in my back pocket.

"I have to take this call..I be inside in a minute"

"Ok" she walk inside.

'Hello'- Terry

'Where are you'- ?

'I'm with somebody right now'- Terry

'Remember you have to be back in Mexico next week to move these drugs'- ?

'Alright..ima be there'- Terry

I hung up and walk inside. Pandora was sitting down texting someone. I made my way over to her and sat down. "Who was that you was on the phone with"

"Nobody" I smile. She smile back at me. I think I found my trap Queen.