•3•

•Pandora•

Today I'm going to the doctor a check up. I'm 3 months pregnant turning 4. Can't wait to see what I'm having. As I was driving to the clinic, a different clinic not mines, this song name baby mama by fantasia came on.

B-A-B-Y M-A-M-A
This goes out to all my baby mamas.
B-A-B-Y M-A-M-A
This goes out to all my baby mamas.
I got love for all my baby mamas.

It's about time we had our own song
Don't know what took so long
'Cuz now a days it's like a badge of honor
To be a baby mama

I see ya payin' ya bills
I see ya workin' ya job
I see ya goin' to school
And girl I know it's hard

And even though ya fed up
With makin' beds up
Girl, keep ya head up
All my

I nod my head to the music. This song kind of catching. I pull up to the clinic grabbing my grey Michael kors purse. (Outfits in 'MM'). I walk in the clinic looking for the desk. "Hello mam"

"Oh hi..I schedule a appointment here" she looked on the computer and nod her head.

"Yeah around 11:40..its 11:30 now so you want me to tell Dr. Garden or wait till 11:40"

"I'll wait" I said. She nod her head.

"Ok you can take a seat" I walk to the chair and sat down. I grab my sour patch out my purse and ate them up while playing on my phone.

"Ms.Diaz" the nurse said. I stood up and walk to the back. "Hi..you ready to hear the baby heart"

"Yes..I'm excited" I said. I sat down on the bed or they called it a open base power imaging table.

"Ok lay back for me" I laid back looking at the screen. She lift up my shirt. "This gone be cold" she squeeze the cold gel on my stomach. I jump a lil to the cold touch. She swirl it around to looking for the baby.

"Is that it" I said.

"I'm trying to see..where are you little baby" I got scared. Finally I heard the heartbeat. "There it is"

"Omg..its sound so beautiful" I cried.

"Oh mommy dont cry..this your first baby"I nod my head.

"Yeah..but I adopted a baby girl name Payton sooo" She smile at me.

"It's a blessing having a baby" I smile. "And that's great..he or she can have a big sister" I chuckle.

•Home•

"Hey baby girl" I kiss Payton cheek. She looked so tired. "Steph..did she sleep"

"No all she did was cry..I think she don't like me and I'm her real mother" I shook my head at her.

"Ok ima put her to bed" I carried her upstairs to her room. Payton room was full with princess anna and Elsa. I'm tired of it. I put her in her bed and fell off to sleep.

"So what the doctor said" I smile.

"I heard the heartbeat today" I squeal. Stephanie laugh drinking her wine.

"Odell having a party Saturday at his house in Beverly Hills"

"And what that have to do with me" she roll her eyes.

"Go talk to him..tell him about the baby..next month you finding out the sex right"

"Yeah" I sigh.

"So he have to be there also"

"Ok what time this party start Saturday"