•4•

•Odell•

"Damn this party banging" Jordan said dancing to the music. I was by the bar drinking some vodka. A lot of people made it to my party. I was looking at the DJ mix up some beats. Something caught my eyes by the corner of the hallway. Ava deep throating this guy. Nasty hoe ass. I'm kicking her out.

"Look at your girl" meechie said. I shook my head.

"She's not mines" he bust out laughing.

"So you fucking her but not claiming her..smart Odell"

"Noo..not smart..now she thinks I'm her boo, bae, or babe"

"Wow..she a freak..you can hook a nigga up with her"

"Nah not that one..she might have STD or HIV"

"Ewww..never mind" meechie walk off somewhere. I felt someone tap my shoulders and call my name.

I narrowed my eyebrows. "Stephanie"

"Hey bestie" I hug her. "Ok big guy..I'm here to check on you..you good"

"Yeah..what about you"

"Can we talk outside" I nod my head and walk with her.

"What's up" she pointed to sidewalk. There I saw Pandora. Her stomach looked a little bigger then the last time.

"Hi Odell"

"Hey baby girl" I kiss her passionately.

•Pandora•

I was shock that Odell kiss me. "Odell..slow down" I chuckle.

"I'm sorry" he smile. "I miss you so much"

"Yeah me too" I sigh looking at my stomach.

"Wow..getting fat there" he touched my stomach.

"I'm not fat Odell..I'm pregnant" he look up at me.

"When this happen"

"When we came from that party and you fought Carlos that day..after we went home and had sex" he froze. "The day you kissed Ava..I was gone tell you that I was pregnant"

He laugh at first. "Are you sure it's me" what?

"Odell I don't have time for this ok.."

"And I don't either..so you can just go back to Los Angeles and do your job" I turn around walking back to the car. I should of never came here.