•10•

•Odell•

Pandora is now 5 months pregnant and getting on my nerves. She ask and beg for anything she sees. Like food, shoes, and more clothes. But I have to be there for her. Today we was visiting my parents in Louisiana. Just to tell thim that Pandora is pregnant with my baby. They didn't know anything about Pandora, all they saw was Raegan. But I told them what happen. "You ready baby" I said holding Pandora hand.

"Yeah..I'm not scared" I chuckle. I look down at her shoes and saw that she was wearing pumps.

"Baby!" I semi yelled.

"What Odell" she look at me concern.

"Why you wearing pumps..you heard what the doctor said Pandora" she roll her eyes.

"Babe ain't nothing gone happen..all I can I do is take them off" she smile. "Plus..I just bought these shoes"I shook my head laughing. I knock on the door waiting for it to open. My mom came to the door smiling.

"Omg look at my baby..I miss you...ODELL, ODELL JR IS HERE" she yelled by the steps. She look at Pandora with a blank face. "Who's this"

"Momma..this is Pandora..my fiance"

"Fiance..I heard about what happened to Raegan and the baby not being yours..but why you move on so fast" I shrugged my shoulders.

"Pandora was always there for me..even when Raegan broke my heart"she smile at Pandora and held her hand.

"Come..I want to show you something...and why you wearing heels while pregnant" I chuckle.

"I told her..she don't listen"

•Pandora•

"And this is Odell when he was 10 months" I laugh at the picture of Odell butt naked climbing on the couch.

"Omg..he might look like Odell when he comes" I rub my stomach.

"So tell me about yourself..what do you like to do"

"Well I own a clinic" she nod her head. "I talk to women about their past and other womanly stuff"

"That's nice..I should come and visit sometimes" I look down at my phone. Stephanie sent me a picture of Payton. "Who's that precious little girl"

"Oh..this is Payton..I adopted her" I smile.

"That's so wonderful what you do..you know I really like you..you should married my son..he will be so happy"

"Yeah..I'm happy too"

Short Chapter. Update later.
Comment&Vote