•2•

Odell•

I stayed still so the man can do my tattoo. I move to Beverly Hills, staying the summer here. I heard that Pandora is doing fine. She's rich now. Superstars goes to her clinic. Like Beyonce, Jennifer Lopez, Nikki minaj. All them. "Odell what are you getting on your arm now" Ava ask.

"Nothing..go back inside and cook"I said paying attention to the man art work. It's neat and nice.

"That's your girl" the man ask.

"Not really...my girl is somewhere else" I said thinking about Pandora. She was suppose to be my wife. But I guess things got cut short.

"So..she your side chick that stays here cleaning and cooking for you while wifey is gone" he smile.

I shook my head no. "Let's just say she is my little play doll"he bust out laughing.

"Ohh..I know what you mean"

"Yeah"finally the man was done with my tattoo. " that shit looks nice"I paid him and walk inside smelling the burnt food. This is why Ava can't keep a man.

"I'm sorry babe..I tried"she apologize. I sigh grabbing my keys. I unlocked my Ferrari and hop in. Beverly is a nice place to live. I do have a neighbor by the name of the game. So many superstars come down here. And party. I pull up to my favorite fast food. Burger King.

"Can I get the baconater with large fries and a large sprite" I said.

"Ok that would be $20" I pull up to window ready to get my food.

"Hi here is your food" the last gave me my drink first. "Are you Odell Beckham Jr"

"Yeah that's me" she squeal and jump around.

"Omg I'm so sorry..I'm a huge fan" I smile at her.

"Cool..can I get my food" she hand me the food. "And I'm having a party Saturday make sure you be there..dress to impress" I wink pulling off.

*Short Chapter
*comment & vote