Chapter 20

Louis playing soccer is too cute and also makes me feel bad because half the time I never get off my lazy butt and do anything apart from dance and tennis and I feel as though I am really lazy for having no motivation to exercise.

OMG LOUIS U MADE ME WRITE MY FIRST ESSAY^^^

CAN WE TRY AND GET 2 LIKES AND 2 COMMENTS ON THIS CHAPTER?

ALSO IT SWEARS ONCE IN THE CHAPTER, ONLY ONCE, BECAUSE I COULDN'T HELP IT :)

"That was your dad? I thought he was dead!" Louis yells at me as I tell him to quiet down a little bit gesturing with my arm. "Amber you lied to me. Let me guess, your mum's alive as well?"

"Louis, please shut up." I lay my head in my hands, relying heavily on it to hold up the weight of my upper body as I lean further back into the couch.

Louis rolls his eyes and sits on the chair opposite the couch, throwing his arms in the air.

"Amber, you don't just make this sort of stuff up!" He shouts, looking out the window, refusing to look at me.

"I had to!" I yell this time, looking up. He doesn't understand anything.

"What did you have to do? Lie about someone's death. Oh wow! So necessary."

"Louis, you don't understand."

"What don't I understand? Tell me!" Louis calms down ever so slightly.

"I can't Louis. I'm not sure if I can yet."

"Amber, I can't believe you if you don't tell me anything."

"Well, I can't trust you if you get angry so easily!"

"Amber I can't trust you if you lie! You shouldn't do that to anyone."

"Well I did. Maybe you should think about why I did it rather than yell at me." I shout back and feel tears grow at the brim of my eye.

I can't believe I was fighting with him about my father.

"Let me guess why. It was so that you could seem like a poor troubled soul?" He imitates me, squeaking with his voice, which is unnecessary since he's got such a high voice anyways.

Wow, this is the first time I thought that any member of one direction could do anything wrong.

What's gotten into me?

"Maybe it's worse than that and I don't want to talk about it!"

"Bullsh**." He spits and I am taken back that he just said that to me. "Worse than death huh? What did he do? Sell you off as a stripper for money?"

I scrunch up my nose at that horrible thought. "How could you say that? This is my father you are talking about."

"Oh so when I go and hate your father it's all, shut up, but when you hate him it's all fairies and roses? About time you listen to yourself and stop being so freaking moody." He rebuts and I glare at him.

This isn't the Louis I know, he's not like this. This isn't the Louis who I played soccer with half an hour ago.

"Louis! Drop it." I yell back, fed up with the nonsense that's coming out of his mouth.

"I'm not a dog, stop commanding me." We both pause for a second. "You know, you're so bipolar. One moment you're all 'oh Louis let's kiss like the cliche in the rain' and the next you turn to a complete lunatic because I mentioned your dad."

Ok, I wasn't going all lunatic because of my dad, it's because he accused me of lying, which I had a very legitimate reason for. Also, I'm not even acting like a lunatic, he is! Right?