Chapter 17.5

Sorry! I changed my mind about the events in this story ever so slightly so this will be a very short chapter.

You don't really need to read this chapter but I would recommend to otherwise you may not completely understand the next chapter

Louis' Point Of View:

Chapter 17.5

Have you ever had that feeling where you have no idea what's wrong with you. You feel all giddy and happy but yet you feel this longing in your heart that you can't quite put a finger to what this feeling is?

Me neither. Not until now.

I gently stroke Amber's hair as she lays in my lap. I dropped her off at her house after getting a little dinner from McDonald's. She insisted for me to come in so I did and we ended up playing a game of never have I ever.

Soon Amber fell tired so she laid her head down on me and I watch her as she slowly falls asleep.

"Goodnight love." I say as I continue playing with her hair.

"Night Lewis." She says before falling asleep. I would have rebutted but I decided against it. She was falling asleep and I didn't want to wake her up with a ranting riot about how my name is not Lewis.

I watch as the clock on the wall slowly ticks to 2am. I yawn before laying my head on the side of the couch, stretching out my arms, making sure not to wake up Amber in the progress.

Eventually I feel my eyes drooping slightly. 

Trying to stay awake is the hardest part. Well, not really. The reason I am forcing myself to stay awake is to know what this weird feeling is.

It could be pity? But why would I feel happy?

Do I have something on exciting tomorrow? No I don't. I have to record that song with the boys but that's not the most obscure thing. I mean I am a singer.

What else?

After about half an hour of pondering over what it is, I decide to give up and try to sleep. As my eyes flutter open and shut, I suddenly realise.

I know why I'm feeling like this.

And no wonder why I've never felt it before.

CLIFFHANGER!

MUahahahhahaha

Don't worry, I'll update asap. 

STAY AWESOME!!!!

From Lord!