Chapter 16

FETUS LOUIS TOO CUTE FOR MY BRAIN. WHY U SO ADORABLE. Y AM I DYING. HOW DID I FIND YOU AND HOW DID YOU BECOME THE MEANING OF MY LIFE

LORD'S LIFE= LOUIS

MATHS AT ITS BEST^^^^!!!

Anyways:::::

Chapter 16

"No Louis. I'm not ok." I say, answering his question as he turns onto the road of his house.

He looks me in the eye when he parks the car in his driveway. Of course, he has one of those fancy driveways, but he just parks it half on the street. I look at him and he has some aspects of confusion and worry on his face.

"Give me your phone." He demands, holding out his arm and I place it in his hand. "Password?"

"56847. Spells your name." I say with a grin and he smiles, still that confused and worried look on his face.

He clicks twitter, obviously seeing what I was looking at earlier. He scrolls through the texts and stops at the tweet from Josephine.

"Is this it?" He shows me the text.

I nod as he looks at me again. I look away and get out of the car as fast as possible, not really wanting to talk about it.

He probably views me as some vulnerable little child with no guts. A kid who can't even handle a tweet without breaking down. Some insecure, damsel in distress. But that's not who I am. I'm too embarrassed to even tell my 'mum about my flaws and here I'm telling a nearly complete stranger.

For heaven's sake, I gave him my phone and let him scroll through it out of free will. I've never been able to trust anyone and here I'm trusting him with my phone, 2 days after I met him. And I don't think it's only the fact he's in One Direction.

I sigh as I wait at the front door, as Louis comes running out of the car, trying hard to conceal any tears. That's one thing I'm good at.

"Darling, come in." He says, putting his arm around my shoulder. I follow him inside as he opens the large door.

I try to act natural, try to hide any thoughts I'm feeling because I know I will be judged because of them.

Louis suddenly swoops me off my feet and places me carefully on the couch. "Now, let's have a talk with psychologist Lou." He says, tipping his invisible glasses which makes me giggle. "The doctor will be here in a second." He says before spinning around and putting on a doctor like face.

That's when it hits me. Do I really want to talk to someone about this? Do I need to? Yes, the answer is yes, but I don't want to. I don't want him to use me to gather information and betray my trust.

How am I meant to know if he's going to keep this private.

Oh my god shut up subconscious, I have to talk about this or I'll never feel better.

"So, what's wrong." He asks me.

I shake my head. "It's nothing much. I think I'm just over-reacting."

He brings his hand to my chin and makes me face him, eye to eye. His blue eyes sparkle in the bright light that's shining a little too bright for my liking, from the sun.

"Love, you can't call that nothing. I saw what she sent."

"It's nothing!" I yell, but he demands at least a little explanation. "It's just, I'm tired of everyone saying I'm not worth living, I'm not meant to be here. Do you know how it feels to have nearly everyone saying you have no purpose in this world." I yell.