"But I only almost fell because you startled me in the first place," Jimin tried to answer back quietly, then regretted it almost immediately when he saw the expression in Yoongi's face.

"I'm not talking to you anymore. This is an official friendship over declaration. Goodbye, Chim." And with that, Yoongi walked away with his face still wearing the cold expression that Jimin disliked.

Jimin blinked, surprised at the sudden turn of events.

The younger ran after him and grabbed his arm to stop his hyung from walking away. Yoongi turned to him and glared. "H-hyung... I'm sorry, okay? Thank you for saving me. Don't get mad please?" Jimin begged. Although he did have a feeling that Yoongi was doing this on purpose. Still, he didn't want the older boy to be mad at him.

Yoongi bit his lip and stared blankly at Jimin. "I will forgive you, but only if..."

"Only if what?"Jimin asked, prepared to grant anything that his hyung wanted at the moment.

"Only if..." Then Yoongi's blank face broke into a mischievous smile. "Only if you accept that I am your hubby and that you are my wifey."

Jimin blinked dumbly. "What...?"

Yoongi opened his arms wide and flashed an innocent smile. "Awe, come my cute little Chimin wifey, hug your handsome and cool Suga hubby."

And then Jimin understood it. The asshole. Jimin rolled his eyes and glared at his hyung. So it's true. All that friendship over shit was just a drama. Really, sometimes he just hated the fact that he could easily be tricked.

Jimin crossed his arms and pouted at Yoongi. "That's so disgusting hyung. I'm not a 'wifey'and I am absolutely not a 'cute little Chimin'. I'm manly and-"

"Psh, manly? You're cute and you're little, and you're my Chimin so shut up and hug me now."

"Hyung! We have the same height, remember?"

"Yes, that's true, but I'm swag so my height doesn't matter. On the other hand, you're jamless so you're height matters. Now, hug."

"No," Jimin replied stubbornly.

"Say no again and I'll tie you up to the bed post tonight and do you angrily. Now, hug."

Jimin blushed at Yoongi's blunt statement. Because seriously, his hyung never once said a dirty joke referring to the both of them. Let alone a dirty threat, or... whatever they called it. This was new

Yoongi chuckled at Jimin's expression. "I was just joking, Jiminie. Don't look so threatened. Hyung just needs warm hugs and you're not giving it."

The younger boy shook his head in exasperation, but still hugged his hyung. Indeed, warm hugs felt good. You know what else was good? The scent of Yoongi's cologne and the feeling of Yoongi's arms wrapped around-

"Jimin," Yoongi whispered while still hugging the other, interrupting Jimin's inappropriate thoughts. "Sorry if I was becoming too annoying already. The other members are sorry too. They promised to ease down the teasing a little bit."

Jimin chuckled, his laugh muffled by Yoongi's shoulder. "Just a little bit?"

The elder smiled and kissed Jimin on the forehead. "You know them, Minnie. Anyway, let's go back to the dorm now. I haven't slept for years because of these tiresome practices."

"Whatever, hyung. You just took a nap about an hour ago."

"My system needs more Jimin and more sleep. Now that I have enough Jimin, I need to catch up with my sleep." And with that, the two of them went back to their dorms.