|| TWENTY THREE ||

"Jimin," Yoongi said in a low voice.

Jimin blinked twice, heart beating wildly.

"Have you read the script for the K-Drama?" Yoongi asked, intensely looking down at Jimin.

Jimin shook his head. "Not yet... I've got no time because umm, uh... Y-Yoongi hyung? what are you doing?"

The younger asked this because in the middle of his sentence, Yoongi began snaking one hand under Jimin's shirt and started circling his thumb over the skin of Jimin's side.

Yoongi ignored his inquiries. "Well you should probably read it." Yoongi closed the gap of their faces until Jimin could feel Yoongi exhales. With a husky voice that made Jimin shiver, Yoongi continued, "Did you know that there are many kissing scenes between us?"

"U-uh...really?" Jimin struggled to answer. What could he do? Yoongi's fingers against Jimin's hot skin was very distracting.

"Mmm, yea. It will probably be a problem once we start our acting workshop. Chimchim, do you want to be a good actor?"

Where was his hyung going in this conversation? "Of course, I do. I'd work hard just to do my role right."

Yoongi moved his face closer to Jimin's, their nose touching and lips just centimeters apart.

Jimin was getting cross eyed.

"Then I have an idea," his hyung said,breath hovering over Jimin's lips as he spoke. "Maybe we should practice."

With furrowed eyebrows, Jimin's asked, "Practice?"

Yoongi smirked.

And damn was that hot.

"Yes, practice kissing."

"P-practice kis-"

Jimin was of course interrupted because at that moment, Yoongi finally pressed his lips to Jimin's, making the younger tell in surprise.

Yoongi moved his lips expertly as he slid his hand which was beneath Jimin's shirt upper, following a straight path on Jimin's skin.

The caress sent tingles through the younger's spine and he finally gave in, kissing Yoongi back with equal intensity.

As Jimin started to grip on Yoongi's t-shirt, the older boy suddenly stopped, parting his lips from Jimin's soundly.

"Wait, Taehyung is not actually hiding somewhere with a camera, is he?" Yoongi asked, looking around the room.

Jimin chuckled, "No hyung. Don't worry, no cams this time."

Yoongi sighed in relief and looked down at Jimin again. "Okay, good good," he said softly, kissing Jimin again.

*****|J<3Y|*****

They kissed for a few more minutes, only stopping for awhile to catch their breaths.

Yoongi was enjoying this so so so much. As Yoongi shipped his tongue over Jimin's lower lip, the younger suddenly pushed him away, gently though.

"Anything wrong, Jiminie?"

Jimin shifted a bit. "My position is quite uncomfortable."

Yoongi checked what's wrong, and then he grabbed his pillow which had fallen while they were kissing. He placed it under Jimin's head.

"How about that, babe?" Jimin's face flushed and he nodded.

Everything clear now, Yoongi went back on kissing this cute guy beneath him, one hand softly touching Jimin's skin underneath his shirt. The younger boy's skin was so smooth and silky. Yoongi couldn't get enough.