|| SEVEN ||

After that episode of Star Weekly aired, the ARMYs were going wild once again. But like, three times as much. Jimin and Yoongi even started receiving gifts from fans that included couple shirts, customized couple briefs, couple toothbrushes. What Jimin liked best was the couple's IPhone that were specially customized for the two of them. He thought that maybe the one who sent it was very rich and had connections to Apple. Even the applications inside it had something to do with yoonmin and when you turn it on, #JUSTGOTYOONMINED would appear below the Apple logo.

Yoongi first refused to use it, saying that he loved his old phone too much and it might get jealous. With Jimin's persuasion, Yoongi finally relented and started using the phone. But since we're dealing with Min Yoongi here, there was always something to give in return. And that was the story why Jimin ended up wearing his yoonmin briefs today. Yoongi made him agree that they should wear their couple briefs during Thursdays, and today was, well, Thursday.

When Jimin went to their dorm's living room, he sighed when he saw the rest of the members, and even his Yoongi-hyung, watching the clip in Star Weekly where the two kissed.

If the ARMYs were going wild, the other members were also going just as wild. After the shooting, they requested the crew to send them the clip where Yoongi stole a kiss from Jimin. The day after, they were sent three DVD's containing three different versions of the camera angle during the kiss. Who would've thought that there was a very zoomed-in version of that.

Ever since then, they would always play the clip again and again on their TV. They even set it to replay itself. In fact, it was looping again and again every morning as they dragged themselves to prepare for the day and every evening as they prepare to go to sleep.

Today was one of the rare days that they've got nothing in their schedule, and yet, here they were, spending their free time watching Yoongi mercilessly attack Jimin's lips once again.

"Jimin! Join us here. We're having a Yoonmin Marathon!" Taehyung called loudly. Upon hearing Jimin's name, Yoongi turned his head.

Jimin scowled at Taehyung, but then his eyes accidentally met Yoongi's. Jimin looked away quickly, not sure why that made him nervous. For lack of a better thing to do (and since he knew they would just drag him over anyway if he refused), he joined the group and sat beside a very excited Taehyung.

***** |J <3 Y| *****

Kim Namjoon was one for sweet little kisses and shy smiles. He thought it's sweet and cute and just...very romantic. He kept this as a secret, though, preferring more for the others to see him as the cool and strong leader he needed to be.

"Yah Chimchim, should we try to put some tongue next time?" Yoongi teased Jimin as they watched the Yoonmin kiss in Star Weekly, earning a glare from the younger. Namjoon shook his head in amusement at Yoongi's behaviour. He's pretty sure that Jin would not like that.

And he was right. He watched as Jin hit the back of Yoongi's head hard. "Don't say things like that in front of the maknaes. It's hard enough to keep them away from your perverted attempts on Jimin."

Jungkook chuckled, followed by a loud laugh that came from Taehyung. The two youngest ones were cuddled together on the corner of the sofa, legs intertwined.

Yoongi scratched his head and scowled at the elder. "I'm the eldest son so I can do anything."

Jin glared at Yoongi. "You're not allowed to eat meat tonight, you insolent child!"

Namjoon laughed quietly and stared at Jin. The older boy huffed at Yoongi and turned his attention back to the TV. Damn it, Jin was indeed beautiful and very attractive. He had the right to boast about his facial features, even if sometimes it seemed to be very conceited. This pretty jerk was also very good at cooking. And had he mentioned that this Super Mario addict really looked cute while eating?